Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest Speed Download

Lick My Lovepump
    I doubt BIC is lying, hes not like that. He has shared T3 (lucky git&#33.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    well 300+kb/sec is still pretty impressive!

even if bic was lying other people have said you can get around 3mb/sec.

im searching for madden 2004, its hard enough finding a working bot, nevermind a good download speed!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Actually i know for a fact Bic isnt lying, uploading he can pratically max out everybody on the fasttracker forum at once.

And if you know anything about internet connection you'd know that with a T3 those sorts of speeds are more than possiable.

So although i am insanely jealous since i only get 1Mb broadband, top speed 140kB/s.

he's definetly telling the truth.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+27 January 2004 - 01:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 27 January 2004 - 01:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@26 January 2004 - 12:31
    that speed is amazing to tel you the truth but i bet he pay a hefty monthy charge [/b][/quote]
    5 euros a month

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by newcster68@27 January 2004 - 20:02
    OOoh Geez u all are so gullable&#33; and NotoriousBIC you definately can pull some quickies on these guys.

You all if you have your own xdcc set up you can download the same movie from yourself and the speed will be exactly the same speed you see NotoriousBIC pic showing&#33;&#33;

There is no waay in gods green earth that your going to get that download speed no matter what kind of line your using even university lines... If he did have a speed like that he would have gotten caught a long time ago.

Don&#39;t believe me? Try it if you are sharing your files on mirc using xdcc. Just type your own trigger and walla..you can download that same file in minutes.

See Tadaa&#33;

My average speed with a good bot that I download from ranges about 356-389Kb/s
    Aww newcster you think you have it all figured out...

Then I presume you wouldn&#39;t believe me if I told you we have a total of 1008 of these connections just as mine connected directly to the 10 gigabit backbone of SURFNET in the Netherlands.

And you also wouldn&#39;t believe me if I told you that I worked my ass off to get a total of 2 million euro funding to get all those peers connected.

Why am I typing this then.... :helpsmile:
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    chill out guys .. it is just an internet connection speed .. and i believe NotoriousBIC b.c i know friend in Netherlands .. u can get high speed internet connection there .. and not as expensive as other countery .. Sweden is the same i think

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    on one hand i kind of believe him but the other hand i dont in reason being i once dl a file from myself somehow on k-lite about a yr ago and the other reson why i d believe him because i know some speeds can actually reach that speed, so it really dont matter, thats his speed

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    in the end it is just a connection speed ..
    doesnt deserve so much fuss about it ..

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Hey guys &#33;

I have "just" a 1.5Mbs DSL connection with SBC YAHOO DSL. And that is not just the max. I always get downloads of 150KB/sec. I got some movies frim MIRC with 130-150KB/sec, in fact the limit of my connection and do u know how much I&#39;m paying for this great speed ????

29&#036;/month.

SBC rocks, California rocks

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    muchspl2
    get around 3mbits on mirc with the right bots but mostly 200 to 300
    max is 19mbits on newsgourps but that was when they were working on the line, I was shocked

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast