Thread: Supanode

Can anyone tell me how 2 change the location of the downloads. when i open supa nods it logs onto the US sites how do u change it 2 other locations like UK or anyother part of the world.
    Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I'v found dont really tell u all the setting

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Radaday@25 January 2004 - 18:07
    Can anyone tell me how 2 change the location of the downloads. when i open supa nods it logs onto the US sites how do u change it 2 other locations like UK or anyother part of the world.
    Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I'v found dont really tell u all the setting
    Use the Tool "KaZaASupernodes" - it is delivered wit K++ 2.4.3 - therre you have a list of all actual SN and how fast they are replying. SN with nearly 0s are good.

They have green Icon

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by internet.news+25 January 2004 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 25 January 2004 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Radaday@25 January 2004 - 18:07
    Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I&#39;v found dont really tell u all the setting&nbsp;
    Use the Tool "KaZaASupernodes" - it is delivered wit K++ 2.4.3 - therre you have a list of all actual SN and how fast they are replying. SN with nearly 0s are good.

They have green Icon [/b][/quote]
    ok heard that done it before ..
    but i got this question ..
    wjen i sue kazasupernode and i was connected to supernode does that it mean that am supernode to.....
    if not what does it take to be supernode
    halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution