Thread: Http://k-lite-legal.com/ Funny Stuff

I know it's been posted before... it's a scam, blah, blah blah.

But, I am curious to know why this site is not being shutdown when so many others were?

Anyone know?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Maybe it's sharmen or the riaa trying to get some cash out of this thing

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by LSA@25 January 2004 - 22:39
    Maybe it's sharmen or the riaa trying to get some cash out of this thing

Nothing would surprise me, especially to do with the RIAA. Nothing is too low for those scum !!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    seen it, weird :-)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    it is "legal" because you have to pay for it. I went there and thought id check it out. its evil i tell ya evil.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    it is "legal" because you have to pay for it. I went there and thought id check it out. its evil i tell ya evil.
    Even though you have to pay for it, I bet none of the money actually goes to the singers/film-makers/software developers etc.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    zigzags
    I've seen these kinda of sites before there several of them klitetk.com, mp3downloadhq.com, filesharingcenter.com, mp3university.com, 247downloads.com, ishareit.com, mp3downloadcity.com, mp5networks.com, filedownloadnetwork.com, my-free-music.com the list goes on check out all those sites none of them are shut done you wanna know why becuase they actually do give you something if you pay. None of those sites have there own software either they just provide download links to popular file sharing programs with tutorials. If you read the small print they all say your paying for the technical support and not the software itself. klitetk.com and k-lite.tk are both owned from the same people they had quickly grabbed the domain k-lite.tk when it became avalaible go to k-lite.tk and click on the FAQ page it says it right there "I thought the software was free. Why am I being asked to pay? The software is free. You are paying for unlimited technical support and so we can run the website. If you are not satisfied, you can cancel your membership and keep the software free". Check out kazaalite.tk its now been grabbed from filesharingcenter.com also check out kazaalite.com that was grabbed from mp5networks.com try some misspelling of the word kazaa or kazaa lite with a dot com at the end of it you'll get redirceted to a site that wants you to pay for file sharing. Does everybody wanna see what one of these sites actually looks like in the members area? I was able to get into filesharingcenter.com members area for free, it was kinda simple was bord and very curious to know what was in the "members area", but I really didn't want to pay so after screwing with the URL for a minute I sort of barged my way in. Ok check it out this is what you do fill out step 1 after that your taken to step 2 which wants you to pay with your credit card, check, or paypal just skip step 2 when your on step 2 the URL adrress should say http://www.filesharingcenter.com/join2.php just switch the URL to http://www.filesharingcenter.com/join3.php, you should then be taken to a page with the email address you signed up with(as your username) and the password you chose to have when you filled in step 1. You should now have access to the members area. ENJOY!
    Jessica

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Tip didn't work for me.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.