Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow Download Rates

Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    lol i did,

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 January 2004 - 20:58
    lol i did, that 148 is combine speed right
    I only have 512/256k adsl though
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    lol i got dsl too, and emule and belive me on the same file i was lucky if i got like 48

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 January 2004 - 21:00
    lol i got dsl too, and emule and belive me on the same file i was lucky if i got like 48
    what's your connection rated at?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    if yo mean my dsl speed i got a 1.5mbps but like is said same file same pc same connections and with emule my speeds are never as high as overnet

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    holy crap 148 is your speed. Man my speed is usually under 10 once or twice i got a file that periodically made it to approx 30 but that was rare.

I just got overnet lite too. what should the network settings be at.

I am on cable and 512ram AMD 2000

Also i keep getting foreign languages or wrong movie from the files that have alot of users (150+) . I have downloaded atleast 7 movies so far and 4 were wrong
    they didn't have a language rating so i guessed they were english

What am i missing
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    first on all use videolan for preview, second share anything you have worth sharing, and last if your file has sources but you are queued then you just have to wait, but remember the more upload bandwith and slots you have to more it helps your queued and make sure you mark your priority properly for the files. and oh ya i don't have overnet lite, i have overnet with the loader, which i have posted screen shots of in other threads

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    hey musleman now i d/led that loader and it helped ALOT now i d/l at 20 to 5k 7k norm now it is unbeleivably annoying to get fast net and d/l that sllllloooowwwwww i have a router i configured it for HIGH ID but now says i am firewalled :helpsmile: . now pls i need a simple answer of what causing this or what might be. i can prob figure it out after some time with a little help but i need a start

thx for any help posted here

EDIT: ok i fixed all probs and im going super freeking fast B)
    Image Resized

this is what it looks like to have HIGH ID and not be firewalled

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Energizer_God@25 January 2004 - 23:58
    holy crap 148 is your speed. Man my speed is usually under 10 once or twice i got a file that periodically made it to approx 30 but that was rare.

I just got overnet lite too.  what should the network settings be at.

I am on cable and 512ram AMD 2000

Also i keep getting foreign languages or wrong movie from the files that have alot of users (150+) . I have downloaded atleast 7 movies so far and 4 were wrong
    they didn't have a language rating so i guessed they were english

What am i missing
    Use the ed2k verified hashes https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=86867 and you'll get the file you want....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast