Thread: New To Burning..

Ok i just bought a new car...tried taking a cd with mp3s and playing it in my cd player and it dosent play....is there any way to utilize my 2000 mp3s in my car??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    if its not designed to play mp3's then no, not without buying extra hardware

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    i dunno if ur stereo system has a "input" jack for u to plug ur mp3 device into

but there are vedors that sell mp3 players with radio for cars....

u just have to go out to one of those car accessories stores and buy it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by heyu300@28 January 2004 - 09:32
    Ok i just bought a new car...tried taking a cd with mp3s and playing it in my cd player and it dosent play....is there any way to utilize my 2000 mp3s in my car??
    Your not doing something right. Some of the cheapest car cd players are able to play mp3 nowadays.

What kind of blank meida are you using? cd-r or cd-rw?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i just tried a cd that i copied...had .cda files...worked great!! can i convert mp3s to cdas and burn them on a disk???

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    the cd that i tried with mp3s on it were just .mp3 files i copied to a cd-r and stuck it in the player...maybe the media??? or how im burning the cd?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    MMM NEVERMIND...i just figured out that if i use roxio send mp3s and wav files to be burned it puts them onto the cd as cda files that play just fine.. do u think that will work with wma files??

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by heyu300@28 January 2004 - 23:22
    MMM NEVERMIND...i just figured out that if i use roxio send mp3s and wav files to be burned it puts them onto the cd as cda files that play just fine.. do u think that will work with wma files??
    You need to make audio CDs to play in your car stereo. You can buy car units that play mp3s but they cost a bit more than ordinary CD units.

Yes it'll work as long as EasyCD can make audio CDs from wma files.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?