Thread: Whats Wrong With Easy Cd Creator?

Im having trouble burning my songs onto my easy cd creator. It's telling me that there's not enough sufficient space on my cd when there is. Somethings wrong and I don't know what it is. Anybody have any ideas? Could it be cause im using clean 2.6 cause i just installed that one instead of 2.4

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ecdc version 5 is crap. Version 6 is much better and more stable.

Is it audio cd or mp3 cd that you are burning, try a program called MusicMatch. It has never give me any problems whatsoever.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i use nero for burning audio cd's, it seems to work well

btw this should probably be moved to software world

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    holynightsinsatan, You need to think about converting to Nero Buring ROM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    When I had this problem, all I had to do was erase it fully. Not the quick 1.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    ...moving this to SoftwareWorld...
    Spoiler: Show

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Naked Nudist
    Originally posted by holynightsinsatan@25 January 2004 - 22:53
    Im having trouble burning my songs onto my easy cd creator. It's telling me that there's not enough sufficient space on my cd when there is. Somethings wrong and I don't know what it is. Anybody have any ideas? Could it be cause im using clean 2.6 cause i just installed that one instead of 2.4
    I assume your talking about Roxieo easy cd creator. I have been using it for a few years and the only time I get that error on a new cd is when its a bad cd. Just throw that one in the trash and pop in a new one and it should work.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Make sure you have the right size CD selected. EZ usually can select the right size when you insert the blank, but if you have a 700mb blank in there, and EZ thinks it's a small 20MB CD, (yes, they do make small CDs), then you'll get an error. On version 6, there is a little drop down menu on the bottom left of the screen. I forget where it is on the other versions.