Thread: Internet Disconnects!

Poster
    hi. i have a cable internet connecton. my isp is Comcast. i have win xp home.

a while ago when i was using SS i would start dling files and after about 5 files were done i would come check on the dls and i would see my internet connection is disconected.. with cable internet! so i reboot and replug my cable modem. then everthing is fine. i try dling again and i t happens again. this happens over and over. so i thought it was just SS fault. well a couple of days ago i was using BT(azureus) and the same thing happened to me again..repediatly. whats is wrong? im thingin it has to do with my ISP cause its not just 1 filesharing program its 2! some plz help me!!
    thanks!!!

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    That happend to me a while back too , but with consolidated. Today my connection was at 56k with dsl for about an hour.

I thinks it's just the company , Mines greedy anyways. I see some for like 70.00 a month for 834 up 128 down but for me to upgrade it's 768 kps for 124.95 a month..................
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Abe@27 January 2004 - 02:22
    That happend to me a while back too , but with consolidated. Today my connection was at 56k with dsl for about an hour.

I thinks it's just the company , Mines greedy anyways. I see some for like 70.00 a month for 834 up 128 down but for me to upgrade it's 768 kps for 124.95 a month..................
    i pay $40 for a 1.5 MB connection

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    h1
    I leech off my university's connection for free.