Thread: Espon Stylus C62?

Poster
    i have this printer and my color ink is out....i want to print a paper in black and it wouldnt let me. it keep saying the color ink is out and it wouldnt let me print. the black ink is still full. does any of you ahve htis printer and found a way to stop this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I've got this printer and I don't think you can print if you only have colour or if you only have black ink.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i feel like throwing it out the window right now....the paper is due tomorrow there goes my A.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@26 January 2004 - 03:47
    i feel like throwing it out the window right now....the paper is due tomorrow there goes my A.
    Email it to your school/uni, go in early tomorrow and print it out there
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    cant you choose to print in grayscale\black adn white ink, i do that with my printer.

if that doesnt work then try to get a friend to print it for you or print at school.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    h1
    I used to own this printer, and all Epson cartridges for it contained DRM chips set to expire after a certain amount of time.

Try "reinstalling" the "empty" cartridge.