Thread: Dead To Rights Problems

Poster
    ok i got the immersion release of dead to rights. First problem is, i cant get it to run full screen. It starts in a small window, i maximize by going to task manager, right clicking the game task, and selecting maximize. However this still leaves me with a blue title bar at the top, and the windows mouse cursor still showing, it even moves when i move the mouse. ive tried going to the game properties and telling to run maximized, but doesnt help. There is no -window in the target field in the shortcut properties, what can I do? Second problem is, at the beginning of the game, the demonstration part, i get to the part where you run up behind a barrel, and Im *supposed* to throw a propane tank i beleive, how ever instead i just shoot the one guy im auto aimed at. After that i cant do anything but shoot in that one direction. I cant move or move the camera or anything, the guys keeping shooting me but i never die, and i never run out of bullets, i cant get past this point. Is there a patch im supposed to get? any help appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    They have dead to rights for the pc? Wonder when it came out, I duno what to do, if its an emulator it wont go full screen, cuz its not actually a whole pc game but I duno what console is it for, I know I have it for the xbox but didnt know it could be played on pc?

3. Games   -   #3
    I have it for pc. THe immersion release worked fine for me... did u crack the game rite?

4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i had probs too. the crack prog froze up in the middle of installation

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    yes i installed the patch right (so i think). I opened the patcher, clicked install, then browsed to the dircetory and selected dtrpc.exe. Everything patched ok, and I ran the game, and thats how Ive tried playing. To my knowledge there are no other cracks, are there? and why did they release a whole different huge CD for the crack? Did it really need that?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Is it out in stores or has been for a while?

7. Games   -   #7
    came out a cxouple months ago

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Wow, I didnt even notice that. Mafia i think came out for the xbox, should i get it? I have it for pc and it looks bad even though I have a reall good computer?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    sooo uh....anyone got any more suggestions for what this topic was originally about?