Thread: Kvcd

Keikan's Avatar ........
    OK if the kvcd with Citizen jd3820 doesn't work will the cd be stuck in there forever? Will it just have a load error and i'll just have to eject it? I'm worried that if it won't work the kvcd will be stuck in there
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Only if you superglue it to the tray.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    No I'm afraid I can never open the tray again because the dvd player auto loads everytime

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    No. it shouldn't pose a problem. You can get the cd out of the dvd-rom without any significant problems. If the kvcd doesn't work you will get an errormessage and you will be able to open the tray without any problems. You may have to close the program that is trying to play the kvcd first. In the worst case scenario you have to restart your pc and when it starts to boot you can open up your dvd-rom. Don't be so scared, a cd won't get stuck that easy.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I'm talking about dvd players...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Keikan@27 January 2004 - 03:58
    I'm talking about dvd players...
    It shouldnt make any difference what format you use, or wheather it can play it. The dvd player should open and close regardless

unless it was made by dumb and dumber
    Robert00000

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yeah, Robert00000, is right. Standalone Dvd-players are even easier than dvd-roms. If your standalone dvd-player can't read the cd or dvd that you put in, it will say so and you can get it out without any problems.

By the way, if you ask a question be specific in what you mean. If you are talking about a standalone dvd player then say so.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I'm sorry but lmfao Why would it get stuck??? If it's not the right format it just won't read it, but u can still eject it just fine

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Well, he probably is afraid that the tray of the dvd-player won't open, because the player would keep trying to load the kvcd, or something.

Image that, all the people that tried to play a cd/dvd their player can't read, going back to the store with their dvd players to get the cd/dvd removed.