Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: I'm Hooooome

Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+27 January 2004 - 01:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 27 January 2004 - 01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@27 January 2004 - 00:13
    Skweeky asked me to post this pic of her on the ferry over, as she cant post right now....

Bit blowy huh??
    I was tring to figure that picture out UK. I was thinking what is she doing sailing up under the Forth Bridge when she is going to Edinburgh. Apparently the ferry actually berths at the naval dockyard of Rosyth. Which is across the Firth of Forth from Edinburgh. But a bit further west. Edinburgh would be to the left of that photograph as you look at it. There that is your geography lesson for the night. [/b][/quote]
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

You called it the Forth Bridge.

Not the Forth Rail Bridge. As most Philistines call it.

There are two bridges. The Forth Bridge and The Forth Road Bridge. There is no feckin Forth Rail Bridge.

Sorry, I&#39;ll get me coat.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Glad you&#39;re back Skweeky&#33;

Maybe other things will return to normal now.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    WTF??&#33;&#33;??

Skweeky?
    Scotland?
    What did I miss?

No wonder the pubs in Mechelen are all closed so early these days. All their male clients are at home, sobbing over the loss of THE local nymphomaniac.
    (actually, I don&#39;t have a clue if that&#39;s true, but it sounds good)

I do know however that we&#39;ll soon find out the truth about what Scotsmen REALLY wear under those kilts.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    You missed a great party Ron:

Marc puking on the warf
    Skweeky stripping for the sailors
    Loads of Belgium students practicing mediaval drinking rites on the deck

I think the Scottish landlords have a lot to be afraid of

Peace
    UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #55
    lynx's Avatar .
    Good to have you back, Skweeky. How&#39;s Glasgow? Cold and wet tonight, I think.
    Or is that Lamsey?

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+27 January 2004 - 00:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 27 January 2004 - 00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@27 January 2004 - 01:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @27 January 2004 - 00:13
    Skweeky asked me to post this pic of her on the ferry over, as she cant post right now....

Bit blowy huh??

I was tring to figure that picture out UK. I was thinking what is she doing sailing up under the Forth Bridge when she is going to Edinburgh. Apparently the ferry actually berths at the naval dockyard of Rosyth. Which is across the Firth of Forth from Edinburgh. But a bit further west. Edinburgh would be to the left of that photograph as you look at it. There that is your geography lesson for the night.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

You called it the Forth Bridge.

Not the Forth Rail Bridge. As most Philistines call it.

There are two bridges. The Forth Bridge and The Forth Road Bridge. There is no feckin Forth Rail Bridge.

Sorry, I&#39;ll get me coat.[/b][/quote]

I knew that bridge was built a long time ago, but I wasn&#39;t aware the Philistines had railways.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Skweeky,

Good to see you made it safe and sound. The pic of you has nice healthy flesh tones. I can&#39;t detect any shade of green or paleness. Unscathed through a storm, way to go.

I&#39;d like to follow J&#39;Pol&#39;s lead, he dubs you "Honourary Scot", without getting into trouble. But how does one respectfully tell a fine young lass she is an "Honouary Seaman"?

btw A ships Captain is the vessel&#39;s Master. If Skweeky became the Captain of the ferry would that make her the vessel&#39;s Mistress?

Enjoy your new digs Skweeky

cheers omc

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456