Thread: Tribute To A Major Contributor

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/01/23/osca...rest/index.html

Read that and tell me if you dont feel bad for that guy. I admire him 69 years old and he still pirates

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    "Russell William Sprague, 51, of Homewood, Illinois, was booked Thursday night in connection with pirated films being sold on the Internet"

This guy gets what he deserves.The same goes for Music.These People are in it for the Money.Not for the Music.

Why should they make a living off other Peoples work?

Scum.Every last one of them.The same goes for the few of you on here who does the same.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I feel sorry for him, as I do for anyone who stands up against corporate greed in the world !!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 January 2004 - 13:30
    "Russell William Sprague, 51, of Homewood, Illinois, was booked Thursday night in connection with pirated films being sold on the Internet"

This guy gets what he deserves.The same goes for Music.These People are in it for the Money.Not for the Music.

Scum.Every last one of them.The same goes for the few of you on here who does the same.
    Agreed...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    But I think there are several far worse things happening in the world at the moment - war, famine, people being exploited/abused, poverty - to name just a few examples.

I think effort would be better placed dealing with those sorts of problems.

These People are in it for the Money.Not for the Music.
    Well, exactly the same thing could be said about RIAA.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2

he got busted for dss also

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hey this is my very first post but i gotta comment.
    i agree with funky c this scum is only in it for the cash and not the concept of p2p file shareing...best he stays away from soulseek
    #may the goddess guide you always#

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by REALITY+2 February 2004 - 11:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 2 February 2004 - 11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 January 2004 - 13:30

Agreed... [/b][/quote]
    Agreed as well.

It&#39;s one thing to download for your own use or for free distribution. It&#39;s another to download with the intention of selling it on

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati+5 February 2004 - 09:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 5 February 2004 - 09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@2 February 2004 - 11:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @26 January 2004 - 13:30

Agreed...
    Agreed as well.

It&#39;s one thing to download for your own use or for free distribution. It&#39;s another to download with the intention of selling it on [/b][/quote]
    True, it&#39;s these people that are really "harming" the industry not us.