Thread: So Much To Do So Lil Time!

HI all i am new here but i'v ebeen using p2p for about 4 years now n every single month theres either a new one comming out or a newer version for an old one.And it tears my heart apart that ppl are gettin to forget about the reality of the best p2p programmes.
    So here i am trying to figure out in a new owrld of p2p sharing dat which is the best programme out there which is more reliable,has better features,gives u tremendous amounts of data,sources and users.Which programme is best for downloadin specific files for e.g for songs and speed i use kazaa lite common ppl agree me it kiks ass!!! B) For movies u find many many sources and users but downloads are bit slow and i have no idea why ppl wouldnt share,wats to loose in this modern world of unlimited bandwidth given by ur ISP's tears me apart to see about 3-20 TB's worth of data on Dc and Dc++ alone so why not anyone doing anything to make this much file sharing on Kazaa or any other p2p u might like and use?
    I know alot of u ppl like (M)irc which in my opinion is just totally waiste of time in the sence that for a newcommer it would take atleast a year to master all teh commands,features etc it has got.I recommend kazaa lite over (M)Irc any day although Irc gives u multiple files and exactly wat ya looking for the download speeds suck ass!Common ppl u gotta admit that
    So here i am writing this down in hope that a better solution to the new era of p2p should be come up with.Where almost every p2p programme user in the wprld would come and share files at atmost best speeds ever,and also find what they r looking for with good search engines and multiple sources/users etc.
    In my opinion there should be a programme or a site or w/e u wonna make where a tremendous amount of files and users are hosted from almost all the p2p programmes.All i am tryin to say is a programme which maybe takes sources,info,users,files w/e we need from entire p2p network that includes different free warez sites,mirc,free ftp sites,p2p programmes(warez connector,kazaa,gnetualla,morpheus etc any p2p network) and combine there searches in one single programme so that the users get alot of sources with excellent speeds.I know i know its a hard thing to do but as there many mnay ppl out there with progamming minds and good thinking i know they will come with sumthing.i bet this is a brilliant idea n many of u already have such ideas n diditn come forward or already started working on it but i think now this matter should be taken seriously and work should be started on it soon.Its just a thought.

Finally i would like to ask u guys in ur opinion wats the best p2p programme out there which delievers movies,aaps,games,songs at highest rates whith many many users,mutliple sources, and good ez to use features and good diownload speeds.and plz dont include any programmes which connect u through hubs like dc or dc++ cus once a user goes offline u gotta wait for that specific user to come on agian so ur download fiel resuimes n i hate this feature.I am lookin for a programme like kazaa lite but with better download speedz. Wat i am tryint o say is that:
    WATS THE BEST DAMN PP PROGRAMME OUT THERE ^..^

i hope my post is appreciated and plz no flaming!
    P3/&#092;c3 5up3ri0r a.k.a. aasuperbeast,|3ac|<d00r

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    not everybody has unlimited bandwidth and nobody dl like u

get out....and exercise

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@26 January 2004 - 16:45
    get out....and exercise
    You mean get up out of this Chair?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by superior@26 January 2004 - 21:31
    HI all i am new here but i&#39;v ebeen using p2p for about 4 years now n every single month theres either a new one comming out or a newer version for an old one.And it tears my heart apart that ppl are gettin to forget about the reality of the best p2p programmes.
    So here i am trying to figure out in a new owrld of p2p sharing dat which is the best programme out there which is more reliable,has better features,gives u tremendous amounts of data,sources and users.Which programme is best for downloadin specific files for e.g for songs and speed i use kazaa lite common ppl agree me it kiks ass&#33;&#33;&#33; B) For movies u find many many sources and users but downloads are bit slow and i have no idea why ppl wouldnt share,wats to loose in this modern world of unlimited bandwidth given by ur ISP&#39;s tears me apart to see about 3-20 TB&#39;s worth of data on Dc and Dc++ alone so why not anyone doing anything to make this much file sharing on Kazaa or any other p2p u might like and use?
    I know alot of u ppl like (M)irc which in my opinion is just totally waiste of time in the sence that for a newcommer it would take atleast a year to master all teh commands,features etc it has got.I recommend kazaa lite over (M)Irc any day although Irc gives u multiple files and exactly wat ya looking for the download speeds suck ass&#33;Common ppl u gotta admit that
    So here i am writing this down in hope that a better solution to the new era of p2p should be come up with.Where almost every p2p programme user in the wprld would come and share files at atmost best speeds ever,and also find what they r looking for with good search engines and multiple sources/users etc.
    In my opinion there should be a programme or a site or w/e u wonna make where a tremendous amount of files and users are hosted from almost all the p2p programmes.All i am tryin to say is a programme which maybe takes sources,info,users,files w/e we need from entire p2p network that includes different free warez sites,mirc,free ftp sites,p2p programmes(warez connector,kazaa,gnetualla,morpheus etc any p2p network) and combine there searches in one single programme so that the users get alot of sources with excellent speeds.I know i know its a hard thing to do but as there many mnay ppl out there with progamming minds and good thinking i know they will come with sumthing.i bet this is a brilliant idea n many of u already have such ideas n diditn come forward or already started working on it but i think now this matter should be taken seriously and work should be started on it soon.Its just a thought.

Finally i would like to ask u guys in ur opinion wats the best p2p programme out there which delievers movies,aaps,games,songs at highest rates whith many many users,mutliple sources, and good ez to use features and good diownload speeds.and plz dont include any programmes which connect u through hubs like dc or dc++ cus once a user goes offline u gotta wait for that specific user to come on agian so ur download fiel resuimes n i hate this feature.I am lookin for a programme like kazaa lite but with better download speedz. Wat i am tryint o say is that:
    WATS THE BEST DAMN PP PROGRAMME OUT THERE ^..^

i hope my post is appreciated and plz no flaming&#33;
    P3/&#092;c3 5up3ri0r a.k.a. aasuperbeast,|3ac|<d00r
    just like you say you dont know nothing about p2p programs and are you on something, mirc is far better than l-lite in some ways. man you need to learn that

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+26 January 2004 - 15:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 26 January 2004 - 15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@26 January 2004 - 16:45
    get out....and exercise&nbsp;
    You mean get up out of this Chair? [/b][/quote]
    :beerchug:
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by superior@26 January 2004 - 21:31
    .and plz dont include any programmes which connect u through hubs like dc or dc++ cus once a user goes offline u gotta wait for that specific user to come on agian so ur download fiel resuimes n i hate this feature.
    well u can search for other sources and continue to dl the file and if the hubs big enough u wont have any probs at all resuming .

how can mirc be slow ? ,ive maxed my connection plenty of times using it
    Open your mind