Thread: Law Suits Against Downloaders

im sure everyone has heard about record companies trying to sue all the music downloaders. i think this is completely insane. they should worry about marketing strategies instead of pin-pointing a little 12 year old girl who downloaded some britney spears songs to use at her birthday party.

i believe this just showed us all how many pricks are running in the record industry today. they seem to be oblivious to the fact that if and when people try to download an entire album from the internet without payment that they songs are either one or more of the following.
    1. fuzzy
    2. partial songs
    3. dont have clean starts and endings
    4. have dj voices on them
    and many more things that prevent someone from fully enjoying music. im not sure about the other music out there but im positive that on kazaa i have a difficult time finding something useful. such as something which is flawless and is decent enough to download.

so please if record industries are reading this, lighten up. you may catch a few downloaders and gain back $2,000 or even $10,000...but think of all the sales youre losing when you choose to target such young adults. you are only harming yourselves.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    im getting tired of this shyt..........piss off riaa

btw thats funny about the girl getting caught at her birthday party but oh well but i dont think its true

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@27 January 2004 - 01:03
    im getting tire of this shyt..........piss off riaa
    tired of what shit? people speaking out against record companies for being idiotic or record companies being pricks?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pixy@27 January 2004 - 01:01
    they seem to be oblivious to the fact that if and when people try to download an entire album from the internet without payment that they songs are either one or more of the following.
    1. fuzzy
    2. partial songs
    3. dont have clean starts and endings
    4. have dj voices on them
    and many more things that prevent someone from fully enjoying music.
    erm NO!!!

get your songs form the right places and they are perfectly ok

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by pixy+27 January 2004 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pixy @ 27 January 2004 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@27 January 2004 - 01:03
    im getting tire of this shyt..........piss off riaa
    tired of what shit? people speaking out against record companies for being idiotic or record companies being pricks? [/b][/quote]
    im tired of these false rumors about a kid getting sued and shty ,,, i dont give a goddam about the riaa

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    I have one thing to say: The people they sue today, are their consumer&#39;s tommorow.

The RIAA better watch it, are they could servely cripple their market.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Britney can sue my pants off