Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Java Programming

Poster
    lol I know the feeling I.Am.

and a quick scan of your code haxor

String[] input = new String[9]; // new string array with 10 values

need to change that 9 to a 10. But yeah JOptionPane is my prefered way to do things to, although cin and cout from c++ seemed so much simpler

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by Schuler@26 January 2004 - 22:38
    need to change that 9 to a 10.
    Nah it seems right. It will create a String with 10 characters (0-9)

Edit:
    cin and cout from c++ seemed so much simpler
    tell me about it. I hate the whole thing of system.out.print. Also there is nothing like cin. One has to do buffer reader and datainput stream. Too bulky for me when entering simple things for debugging.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+27 January 2004 - 06:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 27 January 2004 - 06:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Schuler@26 January 2004 - 22:38
    Nah it seems right. It will create a String with 10 characters (0-9) [/b][/quote]
    No it will create an array with indexes from 0-8 making 9 values.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Schuler+27 January 2004 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schuler @ 27 January 2004 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@27 January 2004 - 06:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schuler
    @26 January 2004 - 22:38

Nah it seems right. It will create a String with 10 characters (0-9)
    No it will create an array with indexes from 0-8 making 9 values. [/b][/quote]
    you are right again Next time remind me to spend more than 10 secs while thinking about something.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12