Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Gig You've Ever Been To

What's the worst gig you've ever been to?

For me it's definitely gotta be Dream Theater! Several hours of my life I'll never get back!
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    BLASPHEMY

i would love to get to see dream theater...

for me the worst concert i been to is Killing Heidi...they really do suck...but The Butterfly Effect was the opening act (this was when their EP just came out)...and they were actually the 2nd band on stage out of 5...chemical overload were a local mackay band who tried to be like early silverchair with no success (they were all about 14 years old)...daisycutters and space like alice were really cool...great guys...and then came killing heidi...and i think chemical overload actually got a bigger applause...and killing heidi came back for an encore even though no one asked for one...but yeah killing heidi suck and they suck even more live...but butterfly effect where well worth the $10 ticket

3. Music   -   #3
    definetly JOHAN GIELEN. The most crappy dj in the world

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by Captain Mung@27 January 2004 - 08:28
    What's the worst gig you've ever been to?

For me it's definitely gotta be Dream Theater! Several hours of my life I'll never get back!
    I no longer have any respect for you!
    nah j/k, i love dream theatre though!
    I went and saw choke, and belvedere, and alexisonfire, those were all good
    worst one? probably just a gig that i went to with a few local bands that hardly anyone showed up, those are never fun
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

5. Music   -   #5
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Some scandinavian lo-fi/pop-band; Stockhaus

EDIT:
    Usually I would never had gone to a concert with a band like that if it wasn't for my old drummer was playing.... and even though he did one helluva job, the rest of the band was way off both key and tempo.... Anyway, I hated it...

and by the way, even if Dream Theatre to some is a great band, they probably have delivered boring shows to others....

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Saw The Bluetones at Sheffield University, that really was a crap Gig. Free tickets were handed out at the door to fill the room, but people were turning em down!

It's a shame because they were pretty good when they first came out in the 'Brit Indie Revival Era'.
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

7. Music   -   #7
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Saw Hawkwind once & fell asleep

8. Music   -   #8
    Don&#39;t get me wrong, Theater fans&#33; The guys I went to the gig with were all Dream Theater fans and said the gig was amazing. I went along to make up the numbers and... um... I guess it&#39;s an acquired taste...
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

9. Music   -   #9
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Mose Allison. It was good, but not great...

10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    god of rock your Sig&#39;s to fucking big &#33;&#33;&#33;

anyway for me

Blink 182 were pretty ordinary

other then that not really sen a bad gig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast