Thread: Strange Downloads

:helpsmile: I have just downloaded the Kazaa program, after reformatting my computer & losing it in the process.

I first tried Lite 2.43, decided to download some audio tracks & all seemed well, until I listened to them...... Although they all have different titles, when played they are all the same song!

So, I tried Clean KMD 2.6 & once again, though the tracks were different, in the search & I downloaded them as such, when played they are still the same song.

Apologies if I am just being stupid, or if I have posted this in the wrong place, but I was so pleased to find the program, after many days of searching, I'm really disappointed.

I had another look around the board & noticed someone recommended WinMX, so I thought I'd give it a try, as they seemed to think there were a lot of bogus files on Kazaa.....Hopefully I'll be :music1: instead of very soon!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name and this has nothing to do with kazaa itself but the users

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 January 2004 - 17:44
    you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name
    I have been doing a lot of that today, without much success, what happened, it used to be so easy? Looks like my downloading days are coming to an end...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    no they are not its just gettting a bid more difficult thx to the riaa, hit the "klitetools" in my sit the from there on the left pick "k-lite tools" and on the bottom you will see a link for "tech ultra" hit that and you will find some verified site to try and find those songs there

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    OK Thank you I appreciate your help.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    you are welcome boss thats what i'm here for