Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watch American Idol?

did anyone see yesterday's show....man, i feel bad for that spanish guy rodrigo, he sang alright, but just becuase he answered that "one million" dollar question wrong , then he didn't get in......simon even said that he sounded "not bad" which would've been a pass if the guy kept his mouth shut or something........i didn't even know they grade you on those questions.....i thought that it was strictly just on the singing?

oh did you guys see that asian guy....William Hung at the end......i was HELLA CRACKING UP..trying to sing that ricky martin song .................

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    NO

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Nobody cares about American Idol...
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I have never seen American idol.....i have a similar show playing live at home...my teenage son is the leading contender to win BONE IDOL

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@28 January 2004 - 18:50
    did anyone see yesterday's show....man, i feel bad for that spanish guy rodrigo, he sang alright, but just becuase he answered that "one million" dollar question wrong , then he didn't get in......simon even said that he sounded "not bad" which would've been a pass if the guy kept his mouth shut or something........i didn't even know they grade you on those questions.....i thought that it was strictly just on the singing?

oh did you guys see that asian guy....William Hung at the end......i was HELLA CRACKING UP..trying to sing that ricky martin song .................
    Was that his Name Mike? Will Hung
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    i dont' really care about american idol either....i just like to watch the first beginning two weeks with the try outs because that's when i really get a laugh......

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@28 January 2004 - 18:50
    did anyone see yesterday's show....man, i feel bad for that spanish guy rodrigo, he sang alright, but just becuase he answered that "one million" dollar question wrong , then he didn't get in......
    I saw it. They been doing a really good job of putting the shows together. I heard that the ratings for the show (at least in america) were pretty high.

I think that the reason that the spanish guy didn't make it was because they probably thought he was a phony. I guess they thought that he was handing them a bunch of bull when he said that he was going to give 10% to charity if he won the million, and he said he was going to invest just $2000... and give more to charity. I don't know, maybe the guy was sincere, but I guess they didn't think so.

My dad and me thought the little midget girl was a little darling. Just goes to show you that dispite what many would consider her shortcomings (no pun intended).... she made it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mobas@28 January 2004 - 14:51

I think that the reason that the spanish guy didn't make it was because they probably thought he was a phony. I guess they thought that he was handing them a bunch of bull when he said that he was going to give 10% to charity if he won the million, and he said he was going to invest just $2000... and give more to charity. I don't know, maybe the guy was sincere, but I guess they didn't think so.
    but i thought that they only grade you on your singing talents.....not how greedy you are with money........

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by shn@28 January 2004 - 11:54
    NO
    ditto

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic+28 January 2004 - 17:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Tonic Juice Magic @ 28 January 2004 - 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@28 January 2004 - 11:54
    NO
    ditto [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll meet that ditto and raise you one FUCKING HELL NO&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast