Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penguin Game - With A Twist

I know many of you are irritated by so many posts about the same game but this didnt really felt appropriate to post in the game as everyone is trying to get the highest.

A twist, how about get the lowest possible, ofcourse a score of 0 is invalid.

My Score: 86.5
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    it is possible to get minus score, ive done it a couple of times, i think you have to do a very near miss, its around -57 or something

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by RGX@27 January 2004 - 12:58
    it is possible to get minus score, ive done it a couple of times, i think you have to do a very near miss, its around -57 or something
    holy shit&#33; No way
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Enough with the Penguin Games&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by I.am+27 January 2004 - 20:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 27 January 2004 - 20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@27 January 2004 - 12:58
    holy shit&#33; No way [/b][/quote]
    Really?

Don&#39;t know if I can try though - I somehow played the game for nearly 2 hours yesterday at work

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by RGX@27 January 2004 - 12:58
    ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@28 January 2004 - 08:43
    Hey, Spider, you&#39;re sposed to post your worst score&#33; You got the wrong thread.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    muchspl2
    damn another one

10. Lounge   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RGX@27 January 2004 - 11:58
    yeah its -57 when you near miss it I did it once

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast