Thread: Where Can I Get Mirc 6.0

Poster
    i got the new 6.12 but it fails to connect keeps saying dcc pending, where can i get he old version thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Keer@27 January 2004 - 14:30
    i got the new 6.12 but it fails to connect keeps saying dcc pending, where can i get he old version thanx
    oooh geez, why would you want 6.0?

there is nothing wrong with the one you got. U just need to go into your options and the DCC > "On send request" check the "Auto Get File" and check next to that "minimize"

Next below that where it says: "On Chat Request" make sure "Auto Accept" is checked and "Minimized" is also checked.

Also it depends on what file u are trying to get and from what bot. Some bots are down or bad and will give you that error message.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    thing is that when i try to download something it says sending file and then doesn;t connect then it shows the message that you have a dcc pending and set your client to accept where it is already checked! don't know whats going on

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    well it is not related to the client version ..
    new installed firewall ? changes with connection type ?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    You can download mIRC 6.0 off of Oldversion dot com.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    I actually had to reinstall everything again due to a hard crash, i do have a firewall but i disable it during MIRC use, i don't get why it says dcc pending if it won't send the file

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Keer@28 January 2004 - 11:18
    I actually had to reinstall everything again due to a hard crash, i do have a firewall but i disable it during MIRC use, i don't get why it says dcc pending if it won't send the file
    have u tried it with other bots? it might be that bot gone bad
    getting the old version is just unnecessary
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by gildan2020+28 January 2004 - 05:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gildan2020 @ 28 January 2004 - 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keer@28 January 2004 - 11:18
    I actually had to reinstall everything again due to a hard crash, i do have a firewall but i disable it during MIRC use, i don&#39;t get why it says dcc pending if it won&#39;t send the file
    have u tried it with other bots? it might be that bot gone bad
    getting the old version is just unnecessary [/b][/quote]
    Thought I told him that him/her that already. More than likey it&#39;s a bad bot or bad file. I get that all the time. Just have to find another bot that has the same file.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    don&#39;t know why you have to disable your firewall..I have a router and a software firewall all works well except if i try to upload have to open some ports on the router...But downloading should not give you any problems.Try downloading small files off empty bots(ircspy is great for this)..To check if everything is working ok..

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Disable ignore, under options, dcc- ignore. I am kinda a mirc newbie but isnt that the problem?