Thread: Cannot Download, Only Upload

grogman
    Wierd problem. I was running KL 2.2, not sure what changed, but suddenly I could no longer download files. Other users are able to upload files from me, I can search for files and select them for download, but they end up telling me "more sources" needed.

I reformatted the hdd (was having other problems), reinstalled, still unable to download. I uninstalled KL, and reinstalled KL 2.1 (version I run on another machine), still no luck. I am not behind a firewall, not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.
    :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by grogman@27 January 2004 - 21:00
    Wierd problem. I was running KL 2.2, not sure what changed, but suddenly I could no longer download files. Other users are able to upload files from me, I can search for files and select them for download, but they end up telling me "more sources" needed.

I reformatted the hdd (was having other problems), reinstalled, still unable to download. I uninstalled KL, and reinstalled KL 2.1 (version I run on another machine), still no luck. I am not behind a firewall, not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.
    try those...
    KaZaA Lite Resurrection 2.4.8

Kazaa lite K++ v 2.43

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@28 January 2004 - 00:18
    K-Lite 2.6 Forum.
    thanks i did not know where to find it.....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by grogman@27 January 2004 - 17:00

get 2.4.3 or klr 2.4.8, 2.6 is not full yet and is not the solution, you will have the same problem again, what you need is the netlimiter, what is happening is that you are getting too many hits for upload and its not letting you connect, so

get the netlimiter and set a low upload and raise it after you connect