Thread: Does My Download Even Have A User?

ok i have a download and when i resume it it says "connecting" then immedeatly goes to remotly queued!
    it doesnt even display the user which it tried to connect to and it does it everytime i try to resume it!

also i was wondering, whenever you are in remotly queued and then the user gains a free slot, will kazaa automatically try to connect into that slot as soon as it is avaliable or do you have to do it manually?

cheers

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    @remotly queued: Jump SuperNodes and look for more sources, enable the Accelerator.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKEV1@27 January 2004 - 18:41
    ok i have a download and when i resume it it says "connecting" then immedeatly goes to remotly queued!
    it doesnt even display the user which it tried to connect to and it does it everytime i try to resume it!

also i was wondering, whenever you are in remotly queued and then the user gains a free slot, will kazaa automatically try to connect into that slot as soon as it is avaliable or do you have to do it manually?

cheers
    yes if you are remotely queued, once the slot opens you will get it, but god knows when that is going to be