Thread: Very Slow Downloads

sandav73
    I was using kasaa and just switched to kasaa lite, I am not smart about computers and do not know how to speed things up. Please someone help!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    In Tips subforum launch a search for speed up pointers. (BTW. It's KAZAA B) )

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sandav73@27 January 2004 - 14:46
    I was using kasaa and just switched to kasaa lite, I am not smart about computers and do not know how to speed things up. Please someone help!!!
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

make sure you have also done this when you uninstalled kazaa(kmd)

save your shared files to a temp folder uninstall any version of kazaa you have, go to program files and delete any kazaa folder you see, go to c:drive>my shared folder delete that, delet your db folder, run adaware then install klite