Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Mp Has Good Realistic Battles?

Poster
    thanx alot mates! see you out there,

2. Games   -   #12
    definitely operation flashpoint..... I got it about 2 years ago and I still think its great, the graphics may not be call of duty material but that shouldn't matter if your looking for a great game. Tons of weapons, vehicles and maps. I especially like playing the gigantic maps with like 30 players on them (dont worry its not a frenzy) Gotta love your G36 !

3. Games   -   #13
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Counter-Strike the most addicting and best Mp out there
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    cs is addicting, but it's not realistic at all, i mean like not even 15% realistic. operation flashpoint is probably the best you can come to an actual war simulator (actually, the company that made OFP, also made a war simulator for the U.S. Army as posted before) and at the same it's so addicting and fun, i swear to god after the first 3 levels, you feel like you're actually in the game. as for cs, it's kids stuff

and the best thing about OFP (i think) is you can create your own missions or even campaigns, and the cool thing is you don't really need to know much about editing and stuff, once you learn it, it's easy as hell even easier then html. just finished OFP: Resistance, now I have a headrush , the last level was so freaking crazy too, blowing up those planes was really freaking hard, i snuck around SE of the airport (south from entering the desert-like place), then went really close to the water, aimed my rpg, and hoped to god i corrected for the distance and wind and fired. i got all of the planes except one which i had to go back and get ammo for. OFP rules!!! (if i didn't mention above, OFP can never die as thousands and thousands of missions, campaigns, mods, and addons are available on the net. also, hundreds more addons are coming out everyday). i have one question for those who have OFP on this board, is Red Hammer expansion any good? i'm thinking of buying it (comes with the prima guide).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12