Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fuck Sake!

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Will people ever grow up on this board????

Can we go through a month or a day without arguing about rap or rock whats better whats sux whats shit who's ignorant who's not

This is fucking Musicworld

what do you do in real life???

you have friends

Hey man do you like rap???

Mr X Says "nah I think it's crap"

Mr Z says "there your a ignorant motherfucker dick head who knows shit all"

"well if you like rap your a dumbass ":

can I go on????

I shall think not you call this a forum?????

I shall think not

2. Music   -   #2
    Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:45
    Will people ever grow up on this board????

Can we go through a month or a day without arguing about rap or rock whats better whats sux whats shit who's ignorant who's not

This is fucking Musicworld

what do you do in real life???

you have friends

Hey man do you like rap???

Mr X Says "nah I think it's crap"

Mr Z says "there your a ignorant motherfucker dick head who knows shit all"

"well if you like rap your a dumbass ":

can I go on????

I shall think not you call this a forum?????

I shall think not
    i dont get it

3. Music   -   #3
    You haven't been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it's there problem

4. Music   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well here is one thing we have in common. I hate it when people argue over stupid things. Rap vs Rock, Xbox vs PS2, etc.

Man1: Oh rock is better than rap.
    Man2: Foo shut up, rap owns rock.
    Man1: Yeah go listin to your bling bling bitch.
    Man2: Oh yeah rockers are gay.

Wtf? People don't understand the fact that its all based on preference. Some people like rap, some people like rock, some people like country, whatever. Let others listin to whatever they want without being an ass.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:50
    You haven't been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here  and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it's there problem
    why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question

6. Music   -   #6
    who do you dislike more?

rappers or popstars? please no flaming, just state your choice and possibly a reason or two...

i dislike popstars more because i don't think they have any talent...

p.s. please keep it civillised
    This was the post started by 3rd noob

which amazingly was clean for quite a while

the ironic thing was Ed answered the question that was being asked and got his ass flamed for it then on and on and on...... ahh forget it

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:58
    who do you dislike more?

rappers or popstars? please no flaming, just state your choice and possibly a reason or two...

i dislike popstars more because i don't think they have any talent...

p.s. please keep it civillised
    This was the post started by 3rd noob

which amazingly was clean for quite a while

the ironic thing was Ed answered the question that was being asked and got his ass flamed for it then on and on and on...... ahh forget it
    yea he just cause more problems on that topic and now he is silence maybe he's sleeping who knows

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+28 January 2004 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 28 January 2004 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:50
    You haven&#39;t been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it&#39;s there problem
    why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question [/b][/quote]
    yes you are right rap should not be singled out if people can grow up and if they don&#39;t agree to other peoples opinion fine just have a quick "thats OK I don&#39;t agree"

instead of "your a ignorant fuck for saying that"

bets thing to do is just ignore what you don&#39;t like

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Adster+28 January 2004 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 28 January 2004 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@28 January 2004 - 15:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @28 January 2004 - 05:50
    You haven&#39;t been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it&#39;s there problem

why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question
    yes you are right rap should not be singled out if people can grow up and if they don&#39;t agree to other peoples opinion fine just have a quick "thats OK I don&#39;t agree"

instead of "your a ignorant fuck for saying that"

bets thing to do is just ignore what you don&#39;t like [/b][/quote]
    you kind of on the same level as me when you say ignore them but dont you think you should try to help that person instead of ingoring him or calling him a dumbfuck and fuckoff prick?

10. Music   -   #10
    TRshady
    Gotta agree with you here Adter, people dont understand how much music might mean to them, and for it annoys me to see people calling something crap, unaware of how someone may feel towards it.

Being truthful, I respect everysones opinion ... and really do think, mods should be more strict as argueing bout something like which genre is better will never resolve to anything.

If anything, it should be more like: "which genre do you prefere and why?"

In replacement of: "Which do you dislike and why?" .. Which is just asking for trouble.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast