Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Post Your..

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    They are brilliant Azzz. Type and price please. Pic if you have one(No not of you )
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42

3. Lounge   -   #43
    How do you post your desktop?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by RGX+29 January 2004 - 00:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 29 January 2004 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@28 January 2004 - 23:04
    My desktop in all of it&#39;s messy glory&nbsp;

Pah&#33; Neat freak

[/b][/quote]
    Hello&#33;

About the same pic quality as mine so your camera is good&#33;

By the way you are in desperate need to buy some new CD-R&#39;s those fly away quickly for us P2P users.

And also you have a hidden Duracell battery behind your monitor in case you where looking for it

Sincerely Joakim Agren&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Hello&#33;

It would be fun if more people would post a picture of their desktop its interesting to see how your work/fun space looks like in real life so everybody that has a digital camera make a picture and post it&#33;.

Azzz just for fun I did some editing on your picture. I magnified the monitor and did some other stuff to it aswell to see if i could see anything else in your room due to the reflection from the flash. Unfortunatelly I did not get much but one interesting detail poped out a standing figure is it you that I see taking the picture?

Here it is:

Magnification

[Edit] I am still having problems posting JPEG images. This time I am sure that I clicked the correct IMG button and not URL and still I get the invalid file format error message so I am forced to post my pics as links instead very strange. The strange thing is as soon as another member has helped me with posting the image I can then myself post it in my previous own post where I before was unable to it seems as if I am blocked from posting pictures on this board atleast JPEG ones until another member has posted them maybe a moderator should check this strange problem out veird&#33;[/EDIT]

6. Lounge   -   #46
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren@29 January 2004 - 23:48
    Hello&#33;

It would be fun if more people would post a picture of their desktop its interesting to see how your work/fun space looks like in real life so everybody that has a digital camera make a picture and post it&#33;.

Azzz just for fun I did some editing on your picture. I magnified the monitor and did some other stuff to it aswell to see if i could see anything else in your room due to the reflection from the flash. Unfortunatelly I did not get much but one interesting detail poped out a standing figure is it you that I see taking the picture?

Here it is:

Magnification

[Edit] I am still having problems posting JPEG images. This time I am sure that I clicked the correct IMG button and not URL and still I get the invalid file format error message so I am forced to post my pics as links instead very strange. The strange thing is as soon as another member has helped me with posting the image I can then myself post it in my previous own post where I before was unable to it seems as if I am blocked from posting pictures on this board atleast JPEG ones until another member has posted them maybe a moderator should check this strange problem out veird&#33;[/EDIT]
    Tough Luck Pal

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by shn+30 January 2004 - 07:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 30 January 2004 - 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Joakim Agren@29 January 2004 - 23:48
    Hello&#33;

Here it is:

Magnification

Tough Luck Pal [/b][/quote]
    Hello&#33;

Strange I was now able to post the picture after I edited it strange&#33;

maybe the URL first did the trick veird....

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Knowledge is Power
    If you get an url you&#39;re using the URL button, there is no dount about it... and it just asks for the link, nothing else.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster

Test. Seems like I can post pcitures fine.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345