Thread: Whats Going To Happen To Kazaa Lite

[SIZE=14] i have kazaa lite version 2.4.3 and their not making any new versions because they've stopped it. I am worried that sooner or later it will be kicked off the net work and all kazaa lite users will have to use some other program. Am i just being paranoid. but what is the future of kazaa lite. I've found a k-lite legal and a k-lite but you need to pay for them. and when ever i search for kazaa lite i get an automated complaint message from sharman network. I just want to know the future of the real kazaa lite. oh by the way.... i love these smilies.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i think it will just eventually die, file users are becoming scared to share, and without sharing theres no downloads

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i share alot and i'm not scared ...will something better than kazaa lite come along?? it seems like what ever i try to download is either remotely queued or it needs more sources and theres 5 of the same exact file but for some strange reason it sees it as 5 separate files rather than 1 file with 5 users. its really annoying.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Cruise the forum. There r plenty of apps out there. Take some for a spin.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]