Thread: Cracks Verified?

TRshady
    How about it. Verified cracks (bearing in mind most are virus, this would help a lot of users im sure). What do you guys/girlz think?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I don't think it would be that useful since there are good ones out there.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    i think that there are site like gameco[yworld.com and megagames.com were you can download the cracks... so there is no need for it..,.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    imported_uncle_cracker
    i agree .. there is no use for it.

but if somebody want to post a verified crk, then he can put it within the app.

btw ... i used many of them but i never had a virus ... i think it is depending on where you are searching for.

do not forget about the great search engine astalavista.box.sk.

cu

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    TRshady
    ok, only a suggestion. Just that Ive downoaded the win32/hantaner virus over 10 times now.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 23:22
    ok, only a suggestion. Just that Ive downoaded the win32/hantaner virus over 10 times now.
    you catch this vir by downloading a crk??

from which source did you download crks? i am very interested in this topic

cu

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    There are some good cracks from http://www.cerials.net. when you go to these sites and search, make sure you have your virus scan and popup stopper running in the background no matter where you get them from!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Here are the best crack sites:

Astalavista.com - it has a search engine that searches every crack site mentioned in this topic and a ton more.
    Andr.net

B)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    yes but www.megagames.com is only for games... no software... lolz.... ummmm i dunt trust those search engines most sites w/ cracks usually have alot of sponsors + xxx sponsors mostly lolz.... software cracks are rare... but mostly they just ask for a cd key or serial number or some sort and those can be found searching in google...