Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snow!

Poster
    last night it snowed, thought we were gonna have a nice day. but no, up in fev we got rain too. so there wasn't enough to make snow ball and it all turned into ice so my backs killing me now.
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    some more pics outside my house

Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 22:16
    Cold is bad because you can&#39;t open windows
    what country has laws like that ?

In reply to Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and internetnews i am in New mexico, Roswell to be exact . In all fairness i can see the mountains about 100 miles away and they are covered in snow.
    Perhaps next cold season when we have moved we might be in a better snow area and i shall post colder pictures but for now i am driving with the air conditioning on and wearing short sleaved shirts

Mind you it does get cold at night.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    snow, OMG my window is covered in ice that never normally happens
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by vidcc@28 January 2004 - 23:28
    In reply to Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and internetnews i am in New mexico, Roswell to be exact
    Roswell Vid&#33; HMmmmmm&#33; Take it those eyes in the Avatar are yours then.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by bigboab+29 January 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 29 January 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-vidcc@28 January 2004 - 23:28
    In reply to Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and internetnews i am in New mexico, Roswell to be exact
    Roswell Vid&#33; HMmmmmm&#33; Take it those eyes in the Avatar are yours then. [/b][/quote]
    here&#39;s my picture

darn busted

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    internet.news
    Wow, nice images - very dark - a lot of snow - are you there - I need to see you...

are you shocking

Well done. Gives me the right snowy feeling.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Poxy snow
    I waited a hour for a bus to get me home from work before getting too cold and bored so I had to walk 5 miles to get home. I could&#39;nt feel my feet by the time I got in.
    The worst thing is I know I have to get up for work in the morning even if its blowin a blizzard outside

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+28 January 2004 - 12:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 28 January 2004 - 12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@28 January 2004 - 14:11
    It was snowing here in new york last night 12 inches so THEY made it no school today yay
    Only 12 inches and the cancel school?

Wimps. [/b][/quote]
    HA&#33; You think that&#39;s bad, 3 inches is enough to cancel school here. You&#39;d think with a mountain so near by that people would be use to driving in the snow. Of course, we hadn&#39;t had snow for five years up until one month ago.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    It never snows here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast