Thread: Everyones Favorite

Im lookign for some cool games to play, particulary, drving sims, helicopter sims, first person shooter and 3rd person adventure games (like tomb raider, rayman series).

the requirements dont matter (cuz my pc is kickass) cuz if the games dont run good they will soon (im getting a fx5600 128mb gfx card, and another stick of memory). sugest everything you like, but stick to the catagorys please.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Grand Prix 4 (Formula One racing sim)
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Games   -   #3
    I'm not much on racing games, but for 1st person shooters: Quake3, Doom4. Unreal Tournement, Max Payne 1 & 2, and Serious Sam 1 & 2. I keep hearing about one called Gore, but I can't get my hands on a working copy....Oh yeah, and Halo! I got to try it, I hear it rocks!

Skip the Carnivore series, it's a yawn-fest!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. Games   -   #4
    grand prix doesnt look like something i'd like, but thx for posting

quake 3 ive gotten bored of, doom 4 isnt even heard of yet, unreal tournament has never been my style, max payne 1 i beat, and number 2 i cant seem to ever download so i might have to buy it, serious sam 1 or 2 i havnt played either but heard they were pretty good so im have to check them out, and ive never heard of gore or the carnivore series. and halo i have, and love playing.

thx for the games so far, and keep them coming!!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Here's one more: Giants-Citizen Kabuto
    It's kinda campy, like a silly cartoon, but it's fun. As long as I'm blowing up stuff, I can over look the sillyness

I tried to get neverwinter nights off supernova, but I seem to have a fragged copy. It'll load, then nothing. It also says my system is not good enough. I gotta Athy 3200 on a nForce 400 ulltra board, 2Gb of PC3700 DDR, with a Albatron FX 5900 Ultra 256MB ddr! Playing off a virtual drive with Alcohol 120% from a striped raid 0 array! What the hell do I need? Maybe I need to go to Industrial Light & Magic and borrow a super computer! Geeeeez!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

6. Games   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    doom4? u on crack?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.