Thread: The "saying You Are An As. A Nice Way" Thread...

internet.news
    I now, managed to put all the wonderful ways (?) of saying things openly in way
    that doesn't hurt in my Signature as you may see. I also played a little with my signature animtation...

a) Do you think it is better than the old not-animated signature?

B) Is it too slow loading? <--- that is the most important concern as I don&#39;t want to slow down the board

The most sentence I love is this one from AutumnFox@Kazaa with "I miseed you so much, please let it stay like that"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    ok?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Those comments in your sig made me laugh, for the first time ever in your thread.

The image is poor quality
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Keikan@28 January 2004 - 23:52
    ok?
    It is below 100.000Bytes - around 70.000Bytes.

If it disturbs and cause slow loading times I would remove it as I want this board to remain a place to share fast.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by internet.news+28 January 2004 - 15:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 28 January 2004 - 15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@28 January 2004 - 23:52
    ok?
    It is below 100.000Bytes - around 70.000Bytes.

If it disturbs and cause slow loading times I would remove it as I want this board to remain a place to share fast. [/b][/quote]
    it wont slow down the board...your sig is ok if you are well within 100KB. Somehow I cant see the size by right clicking on the image.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Hmmm... Opera tells me your sig is 251 bytes, and IE tells me your sig is -1 bytes.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@28 January 2004 - 16:00
    Hmmm... Opera tells me your sig is 251 bytes, and IE tells me your sig is -1 bytes.

Its weird. Its not showing on MyIE2 or IE either. But I got it, the sig is 70.2 KB

8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@29 January 2004 - 00:00

What does mean -1 ? Is my PC getting to hot? IE also show me this value?

Probably it is because it is animated? Normal JPG images size is shown normal.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 January 2004 - 16:06
    Is my PC getting to hot?
    Man trust me. If someone gets a negative rating it isnt hot in any way.

Anyway, I saw your main website and your password protection is pathetic. Took me 10 secs to open your re-design and logs.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    internet.news
    My re-design, I thought I already deleted this directory?

My logs - really, you&#39;ve got in? Was there something interesting, I did not look
    there for some time.