Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things That Tick You Off!

Poster
    How about a thread about daily things that annoy you

I have a few to start off (mostly on the tube/subway/underground),

1. When your on the tube (reading your paper) and a refugee is shaking a cup of money in your face with a 2 month old baby in her hand (claiming benefits from the tax you pay already)

2. When your on the tube (alone) and a weirdo gets on your carriage and sits in front of you and plays the direct eye contact, (I'm not going to look away first) stare out thing.

3. When you on the tube and every **** riding with you is reading YOUR newspaper! (someone actually tutted when I turned the page once)

4. People on the tube that pick earwax out of their ears and then look at their finger (without fail)

5. People that yap and giggle in the cinema during a good movie (usually during an oscar momment)

What ticks you off??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Things that make no sense.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by 121@29 January 2004 - 02:42
    5. People that yap and giggle in the cinema during a good movie (usually during an oscar momment)   
    I was at the cinema recently when the guy two rows up took a cel call
    and began explaining the movie to the caller - loudly.

"Hi.......no, I'm at the movies..............Lost In Translation...........not too bad, kinda boring..............."
    and so on.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by FunkyDawg76@29 January 2004 - 02:45
    Things that make no sense.
    i like that one i bet nobody elsedid not get it.

alirght mayb one of yall did

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha+29 January 2004 - 03:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sid Hartha @ 29 January 2004 - 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-121@29 January 2004 - 02:42

"Hi.......no, I&#39;m at the movies..............Lost In Translation...........not too bad, kinda boring..............."
    and so on. [/b][/quote]
    I want my money back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by internet.news+29 January 2004 - 02:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 29 January 2004 - 02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@29 January 2004 - 03:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-121
    @29 January 2004 - 02:42

"Hi.......no, I&#39;m at the movies..............Lost In Translation...........not too bad, kinda boring..............."
    and so on.
    I want my money back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    me too

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    People who dont answer their cell phones and force you to listen to their annoying voice mail greeting.

I know your there...................pick up the &#036;#%&#036;#%&#036;# phone

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Women who babble on cell phones, with arms a flailing, and don&#39;t notice that the light has changed.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FatBastard
    People who sit behind me at traffic lights and expect me to move before l&#39;ve finished my conversation, just because the stupid lights are green&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Touche.

Certainly all the ladies here need their "issues" to be validated before others and the flow of traffic should even be considered.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast