Thread: Movian Vpn Client For Pocket Pc 2003

Hi I just bought a new Viewsonic Pocket PC with Windows Pocket PC 2003 and I want to set it up at my school, but they want me to buy some 75 dollar Movian VPN client. Does anyone have this program or know where I can dl it. I look on Bittorrent and Kazaa just thought id give it a try.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    You should be able to use any vpn client. It just depends on the vpn server they use. I would just try a regular vpn connection and see if that works.

I dont know much about windows pocket pc but there might be somewhere in pocket pc where you can set up a vpn connection without using a third party client. See if there is a "create a new connection" wizard

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Jbean1582@28 January 2004 - 20:34
    Hi I just bought a new Viewsonic Pocket PC with Windows Pocket PC 2003 and I want to set it up at my school, but they want me to buy some 75 dollar Movian VPN client. Does anyone have this program or know where I can dl it. I look on Bittorrent and Kazaa just thought id give it a try.
    ur school is trying to scam u

dont pay anyting!!!!!!

NEVER!! EVER!!!!!

windows can make vpn connections with the dial up utility just run the wizard and there u go