Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Exciting Thing You Did

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    What is the most exciting thing you have done in your lifetime or are planning to do?.
    Apart from meeting and marrying my wife and the resulting children, for me it was coming face to face with a Great White shark off the South African coast.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    sell crack

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think one of my most exciting moments was something similar to yours Vid. I was out collecting Turbot nets once in a 20 foot boot when we were approached by a Hammerhead Shark. It was probably a bit bigger than the boat. I came toward us then dived under the boat. If it had came up under the boat it would have smashed it to pieces. A couple of the crew could not swim so you could imagine the panic. Lucky for us it carried on its way. By 10 o clock that night in the bar the shark had grown to at least 50 foot long.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by bigboab@4 February 2004 - 01:44
    I think one of my most exciting moments was something similar to yours Vid. I was out collecting Turbot nets once in a 20 foot boot when we were approached by a Hammerhead Shark. It was probably a bit bigger than the boat. I came toward us then dived under the boat. If it had came up under the boat it would have smashed it to pieces. A couple of the crew could not swim so you could imagine the panic. Lucky for us it carried on its way. By 10 o clock that night in the bar the shark had grown to at least 50 foot long.
    Where do you fish?????

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by vidcc@4 February 2004 - 01:37
    What is the most exciting thing you have done in your lifetime or are planning to do?.
    Apart from meeting and marrying my wife and the resulting children, for me it was coming face to face with a Great White shark off the South African coast.

I asssume these are pics of the shark and not the wife and kids?

(sorry no offence intended )

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    I plan on getting laid that&#39;ll be a highlight

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I used to fish just off the south coast of Scotland. This was in the 60&#39;s Vid.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bigboab@4 February 2004 - 02:14
    I used to fish just off the south coast of Scotland. This was in the 60&#39;s Vid.
    isn&#39;t the south coast of Scotland called England?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i once replied to a phorum without making a spelling mistike.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 February 2004 - 22:38
    i once replied to a phorum without making a spelling mistike.
    nice one. i&#39;ve had too many "exciting" things happen to me. don&#39;t know where to star

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast