Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Protowall Is Here!

Poster
    PROTOWALL

Ideal for P2P Users

Here is another app like peerguardian that will block all traffic to and from your machine. Protowall is hands down 100% better, faster, and completely less of a system hog than peerguardian.

It can only be installed on windows 2000,xp and 2003 server. Sorry win9x folks, you are stuck with peerguardian

Download And Support HERE

YOU MUST REGISTER TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    i want it bad

but the link wont work for me

also yahoo comes up with 4 results on it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Link

Thats the fixed link

BTW protowall is NOT for n00bs! i have been a tester for a while now and the driver install although very easy isnt for n00bs... sorry!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    heres a working link and a bit more info than the original poster supplied us with...

What is ProtoWall

ProtoWall is a new IP blocking program that will Block all connections made by tcp-ip/Udp/icmp/IGMP and raw ip.
    It is driver based,so it will Block the packets that are sent Before than most firewall's will ever see it.

ProtoWall was made by DUDEZ before Peerguardian was adjusted to use less ram and cpu,it was not made to hurt Peerguardian,
    but to offer more protection to people that don't have the computer power the run Peerguardian.

ProtoWall is availably for windows xp,2000 and 2003 server,as with the driver that it needs to install it will not work on windows 9x or me
    (sorry guys)

ProtoWall will log all connections to your machine in and out and offer the direction of the traffic,so that you can better see what is going on
    while you are online,as in the log you can see the port,direction the traffic is going and the type of traffic that it is.

ProtoWall is Fully supported by The Blocklist Manager,as it will allow for import and export of the ip filter files and it will import log files
    from ProtoWall to get more information from the logs

http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/ind...?showtopic=674

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster

Sorry guys and gals - I was so knocked out with this application I goofed the URL.
    Thanks evryone for covering my arse

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Gonna try it out... Thanks a lot!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Already posted in my site.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I suggest if you have a slower computer to turn of both the video and log to disk logging for granted packets, i turned on overnet while the granted packet logging was on and it was using 40% usage.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@29 January 2004 - 17:05
    And?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by NightStalker+30 January 2004 - 06:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker @ 30 January 2004 - 06:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@29 January 2004 - 17:05
    And? [/b][/quote]
    Peace on earth & good will to all.
    Nothing&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast