Inno Setup is a completly FREE setup creation tool ! Not only that is free, but it has amazing featuses.
· Support for all 32-bit Windows versions in use today -- Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Me, NT 4.0.
· Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
· Standard wizard interface, including support for the latest Windows 2000/XP wizard style.
· Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
· Complete uninstall capabilities.
· Installation of files:
· Includes integrated "deflate" file compression (the same compression .zip files use) and also supports bzip2 compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
· Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
· Creation of registry and .INI entries.
· Silent install and uninstall.
· Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0).
Inno Setup it may be used completely free of charge, even when deploying commercial applications !
What's New in This Release:
· Wizard images will now be stretched or shrunk if the wizard is larger or smaller than normal
· The folder browser now hides folders with both the hidden and system attributes set ("protected operating system files"), such as "RECYCLER"
· In multi-monitor configurations, dialogs should now appear on the same monitor as the wizard
· The uninstall program's version is now 22.214.171.124
· Minor tweaks