Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desitorresnts.com

hey johnnytightlips2 i should know since im indian myself and speak the language.. geeeezus..some ppl u just cant please can.

and i never thought i'd say this but thanks for sticking up for me there I.AM.SAM or whatever ur name is. i hope i didnt damage ur looks with those earlier puches. :beerchug: cheers

and for the guy who asked what desi movies are? the simple answer is BOLLWOOD. Ever heard of that? If not then .....just forget it coz it probabaly wont be ur cup of tea anyway. later.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    h1
    It's Bollywood.

And I always interpreted Desi to mean what I am, that is Bengali (B'Deshi).

And KLRUser, why would you want I.am to sit on your hand?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Its interesting haxor41789 that u see it from that angle. thankyou for sharing ur sexual preference with us ( even if that may not have been ur intent but u must choose ur words morecarefull yin future as many ppl read to deep into these words like yourself)

and for ur mere interest i'd liket o add that i was hoping i wont have anyone sitting on MY hand but find there OWN and sit on THAT. and i suggest u do that same. thast will stop u from talking so much crap im sure.Goodnight and happy surfing untill nxt time.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by KLResurrectionUser@25 March 2004 - 19:35
    Its interesting haxor41789 that u see it from that angle. thankyou for sharing ur sexual preference with us ( even if that may not have been ur intent but u must choose ur words morecarefull yin future as many ppl read to deep into these words like yourself)

and for ur mere interest i'd liket o add that i was hoping i wont have anyone sitting on MY hand but find there OWN and sit on THAT. and i suggest u do that same. thast will stop u from talking so much crap im sure.Goodnight and happy surfing untill nxt time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by DVDLOVER25@30 January 2004 - 03:26
    DesiTorrents.com is a place for desi people to get all there desi torrents. Latest movies music and alot of more stuff.

Come and join the great fun.

Thanks

DVDLOVER25
    just post in the pinned topic from junkyardking, he will probably add this site in his fabulous list!

and for the rest, i hope people can understand why this one get's closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123