Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Desitorresnts.com

DesiTorrents.com is a place for desi people to get all there desi torrents. Latest movies music and alot of more stuff.

Come and join the great fun.

Thanks

DVDLOVER25

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Who the hell is Desi? Some indian singer whore?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    its some indian movie place thing

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by jasonmog@1 February 2004 - 02:37
    Subtle as a Brick!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ah interesting!

@jasonmog,

Hint: Be careful with the language here.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    h1
    Originally posted by jasonmog@31 January 2004 - 20:37
    You fucking prick. Racists like you need to be hung by their fucking nuts and sodomized with a fucking Louisville Slugger.

I am Desi.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Couldnt have said better&#33; I need to make a haxor language generator and then talk to people like these
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    TRshady
    Originally posted by jasonmog@1 February 2004 - 01:37
    Yeah ... you fucking feckin bugger you&#33;

*goes and hides behind I.am*

I&#39;ll check the site out

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    h1
    I forgot to mention that this is a nice post, even if I do hate Desi movies.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i use to hate desi movies too not so long ago..but then i realised hollywood was brainwashing me with their american propaganda and politically incorrect teachings into its movies to brianwash a nation of innocent americans. once u open ur eyes to that desi movies arn&#39;t so bad and foriegn films are so much more artistically made then any hollywood film. but where hollywood lacks in originality it makes up in creatiivity by steasling other peoples ideas from other countries and making its own.Congratulations hollywood for being a bunch of thiefs. 21 grams/mexico? matrix/Japan? just to name a few.
    dont shoot me.i appologuise 4 the ranting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast