Thread: Free Hosting

Mail, FTP, CGI, Perl, SSI, PHP, ASP (FrontPage), MySQL, CPanel, and many, many more. You really will be your own webmaster. Our thoughtful and patient staff will guide you. Forums for when you seek the help of your peers. Emergency contacts for when you need concentrated one-on-one help.

What's the catch? There isn't one. PortalWorlds.NET is advertising and sponsor supported. Your site will show ads (your choice as to placement, side towers, top banners, popups, and similar) and earn money to cover PortalWorlds.NET's server and administrative costs. You do agree to do nothing offensive nor illegal.

In addition to the many things mentioned, you will also receive a Script Center (crammed with ready to use Perl), 100M diskspace, 250M bandwidth, 1 MySQL database, unlimited POP3 mailboxes (including autoresponders and forwarders), 1 mail list, Oscommerce package, PHP-Nuke, Invision Board, full CPanel.
    http://www.portalworlds.net/

Anyone tried this one ?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    holy schmoe.
    But the site wont open for me. The package is pretty much like what 1and1 had which is really good.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    That&#39;s for free, lol, btw its working here.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Join Us

Due to the BILLIONS of E.Mails flying across the &#39;Net due to the Novarg ([email protected].) virus, we&#39;ve had to take the Join Us page offline while we clean out the mailservers. The page will reappear and again allow new applications shortly.

Thanks
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>