Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help!

SO... i need to turn the folder in image 1 (NFSHP2) into a .CUE or .BIN so i can burn it as an image, therefore i can insert it when it asks me to insert the play disk. how do i do this?
    thanks alot for you help in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    you see the folder crack? get the EXE in there and replace that one in your game folder...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    YOU DONT HAVE TO BURN IT. Get daemon tools and when it ask you for the disk just mount the image on a virtual cd rom with daemon tools and keep it mounted while your playing the game. It will think you put a real disk in your cd rom when in fact your just emulating one.

I dont even game and I can tell you that

*edit* -- Btw, Im sure your all ready to play your game and all but there is no need to post multiple topics pertaining to "your" same issue. I suggest you post it here next time.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=96963

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Monkeee@29 January 2004 - 22:50
    you see the folder crack? get the EXE in there and replace that one in your game folder...
    what do you mean game folder, i know i'm a noob
    thanks for the help though

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by shn@29 January 2004 - 22:53
    YOU DONT HAVE TO BURN IT. Get daemon tools and when it ask you for the disk just mount the image on a virtual cd rom with daemon tools and keep it mounted while your playing the game. It will think you put a real disk in your cd rom when in fact your just emulating one.

I dont even game and I can tell you that
    sorry about that, but i don't have the image to mount on the virtual drive, i only have the .BIN! how do i get the image from that or am i just stupid and alrady have it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    a .bin is the image lol, just get dameon tools or alochol 120% to mount the .bin and run it as virtual drive

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    alright, i thought it wasn't cause the "all images list" shown below didn't list it ! sorry

but does that mean if i burn the .BIN as an image with nero i will have the cd?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I think all he wants to know is if he burns the .bin file as an image using nero, will he have the game cd? like a replica of one bought in a store? like you would get by burning a regular iso, will he have that if he just burns the bin?
    if he burns the bin, what will he get?
    someone just give him a simple answer, he does not understand all these complicated steps
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    is the game installed on the hard drive or are you tring to burn it on cds, or are you trying to install it form the hard drive.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    it is installed on my harddrive, but i have this problem when i open it so i need it on cd's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast