Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why The Hell Has Internet.news Started...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+25 February 2004 - 01:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news &#064; 25 February 2004 - 01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@25 February 2004 - 03:27
    I raised this point well over six years ago but I really think internet.news you should keep all your "thoughts" in one thread...this way those who have a problem with you can avoid said thread and we won&#39;t have a lounge full of semi-useless topics....
    No thread is useless, each thought counts&#33;

But in some ways maybe you are right.

And "War is not the Answer&#33;" - we should share to understand each other better. [/b][/quote]
    What I mean is internet.news, is that you start a thread called "Internet.news&#39; Thoughts For The Day" and keep yourself in there for your rambling topics.

Let&#39;s face it most of your threads are run-offs from other threads and with no real reason to start a new one. I think this would go towards a great deal to not "upsetting" some of our more agressive members.

And, hey, I think it would be kind of cool. Like Terry Wogan.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Withcheese+25 February 2004 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 25 February 2004 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@25 February 2004 - 01:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @25 February 2004 - 03:27
    I raised this point well over six years ago but I really think internet.news you should keep all your "thoughts" in one thread...this way those who have a problem with you can avoid said thread and we won&#39;t have a lounge full of semi-useless topics....

No thread is useless, each thought counts&#33;

But in some ways maybe you are right.

And "War is not the Answer&#33;" - we should share to understand each other better.
    What I mean is internet.news, is that you start a thread called "Internet.news&#39; Thoughts For The Day" and keep yourself in there for your rambling topics.

Let&#39;s face it most of your threads are run-offs from other threads and with no real reason to start a new one. I think this would go towards a great deal to not "upsetting" some of our more agressive members.

And, hey, I think it would be kind of cool. Like Terry Wogan. [/b][/quote]
    At the moment I don&#39;t know why I started this thread, this is too long
    ago as thoughts are for the moment and feelings

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    You didn&#39;t start this thread. I did.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Withcheese@25 February 2004 - 03:47
    You didn&#39;t start this thread. I did.
    Aha. But I will take care next time I have these thoughts.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    IN=

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by internet.news+25 February 2004 - 02:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 25 February 2004 - 02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@25 February 2004 - 03:47
    You didn&#39;t start this thread.&nbsp; I did.
    Aha. But I will take care next time I have these thoughts. [/b][/quote]
    Chill out dude just because your not on moderation anymore doesn&#39;t mean you have to make up for lost time.

Stop wearing down your keyboard and our patience.
    Wiz.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    internet.news
    Sorry guys this seems to me totally useless, in some ways,

what does this mean, am I tired?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    bump

9. Lounge   -   #29
    edit - wrong thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123