Thread: German Cannibal Was Took In Prison For 8 Years

internet.news
    Wow.

Probably you heard, that some time ago a man aked in the interent if someone
    want to be eaten by him. He found someone and ate him - I think in Berlin.

There was a court process. I don't follow all.

Now he is in prison for 8 years.

And the funny and weird thing was that ppl in England also offered themselve
    to be easten but as mentioned on Virgin, the "cannibal" (don't want to hurt anyone,
    but I don't know how to call him now) don't want some ppl cause they have been to fat. That no equality.

I don't know what must happen that people offer themselves to be eaten,
    I coulöd not do so - commiting suicide is more soften than being eaten?

What do you think - do you think on this board some ppl - I don't judge about anyone - could be in some ways this kind of extraordinary?Just some thoughts.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I believe the verdict was Not Guilty of Murder, but guilty of the lesser charge of Manslaughter as the "Victim" was a willing participant, hence the relatively low sentence.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I was talking about this today. It's funny, A man in germany murders and eats another man and gets manslaughter, while here a 12 year old accidently kills a 6 year old while wrestling and gets life in prison for first degree murder. (Luckily, 3 years later, that verdict was overruled, but still)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Originally posted by internet.news@30 January 2004 - 14:04
    Wow.

Probably you heard, that some time ago a man aked in the interent if someone
    want to be eaten by him. He found someone and ate him - I think in Berlin.

There was a court process. I don't follow all.

Now he is in prison for 8 years. 

And the funny and weird thing was that ppl in England also offered themselve
    to be easten but as mentioned on Virgin, the "cannibal" (don't want to hurt anyone,
    but I don't know how to call him now) don't want some ppl cause they have been to fat. That no equality.   

I don't know what must happen that people offer themselves to be eaten,
    I coulöd not do so - commiting suicide is more soften than being eaten?

What do you think - do you think on this board some ppl - I don't judge about anyone - could be in some ways this kind of extraordinary?Just some thoughts.
    kinda reminds me of this french freaker but he got 15 years.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...ex.html?sect=19

While they were probably not surprised to have found the pistol, they were almost certainly not prepared for the grisly scene that welcomed them. Throughout my apartment, bone fragments and human teeth were scattered about like loose change; vertebras and leg bones hung from the ceiling like morbid mobiles, and hundreds of videocassettes, mostly slasher and hardcore S&M flicks, filled my shelves. One can only imagine what went through the minds of the investigators as they looked around my living quarters. On one wall hung a bullet-riddled target, while across the room sat a TV set with jars of human ashes resting on top of it. Several bondage magazines were piled in a far corner, and nearby my backpack was found, which contained handcuffs, surgical instruments and duct tape. In addition to my tastes and choice of décor, investigators also discovered several stolen blood bags inside of my refrigerator."

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Hopefully most of the 8 years will be spent in counselling. It is just unfortunate they did not manage to reach the volunteer in time to counsel him too.

From the news report, it seems the "victim" not only helped in his own death but actually ate part of himself before his demise. This factor as much as anything convinced the Judge that it was manslaughter rather than murder. I would be much surprised if this ever took off as a major fad though.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i also remember reading that he almost got off, because germany has no official laws against canibalism. So technically it would have been like an assisted suicide.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Its magic baby!
    There was a similar case about another man from germany who thought that he was a vampire, him and his g/f took back a man to there house and stabbed him 666 times then drank his blood. Scarey thing is two days before the guy had been in camden where i live drinking at a pub.

Friday February 1, 2002

The Guardian

A young married couple who admitted to a ritual Satanic killing were yesterday told they could spend the rest of their lives in a secure psychiatric unit after a trial which has raised the specter of bizarre underground occult groups in Britain.

Manuela Ruda, aged 23, who told a German court she had become a vampire in London, and her husband, Daniel, aged 26, were given prison sentences of 13 and 15 years respectively after admitting to the hacking to death of a friend in their flat in Witten Germany, in the Ruhr valley.

The victim, a 33-year-old colleague of Daniel&#39;s, Frank Hackert, was targeted as suitable prey for his mild temperament and love of The Beatles, and was lured to their apartment where he was attacked repeatedly with a hammer.

Manuela Ruda told the court: "Then my knife started to glow and I heard the command to stab him in the heart."

The couple stabbed Hackert 66 times, carving an occult pentagram on his chest and collecting his blood in a bowl and then drinking it.

When police broke into the flat they found a scalpel still embedded in his stomach with his body lying beneath a banner saying, "When Satan lives".

They also found imitation human skulls and a coffin in which Manuela slept during the day.

The judge in the case, which has led to disturbing scenes in court, coupled their jail terms with an order that they be held indefinitely for psychiatric treatment.

Neither of the two self-styled devil worshippers showed the slightest emotion as the sentences were read out to a courtroom dotted with supporters and admirers of the bizarre couple, many dressed in black and holding roses.

Throughout the trial in the western town of Bochum, the couple had remained defiant, making rude gestures, rolling their eyes maniacally, sticking their tongues out and flashing smiles at journalists.

Manuela had told the court how, after working in the Scottish Highlands, she had headed for north London where she se cured a job in a gothic club. It is here she made her first forays into the world of bloodsucking. In the words of her lugubriously bizarre testimony, it was frequented "by both vampires and human beings".

Returning to Germany she began to give substance to her sinister fantasies. She started to mix with people who went to graveyards at night where they would "have a perfectly normal chat and drink some blood". The blood came from donors contacted on the Internet.

She also learned how to suck blood from another person&#39;s neck without penetrating the artery. And she had two of her teeth removed and replaced with long animal fangs.

A psychologist said she appeared to have been unable to develop any feeling of self-worth. Born into a working-class family, she was selected to attend a gymnasium, the German equivalent of a grammar school, intended to groom its pupils for university. But she dropped out at the age of 14, at about the same time as she tried to kill herself with an overdose.

When she was on the stand, Manuela&#39;s lawyer asked her if she had actually signed over her soul to the devil. "That was two-and-a-half years ago, on the night before Halloween," she replied, adding in quasi-Biblical language: "That was when I placed myself in, and swore myself, to, the service of our Lord, his will to perform."

Her Lord, though, was Satan, and he had come to play a big role too in the life of Daniel, the car parts salesman she met through an advert he placed in a heavy metal magazine in August 2000. "Pitch-black vampire seeks princess of darkness who hates everything and everyone," he wrote.

She and her husband were arrested after being spotted at a petrol station after a nationwide manhunt. Police found a list in their flat of their intended future victims. There were 16 names on it.

Manuela, in verbal testimony, and Daniel, in a statement read to the court, both denied murder on the grounds that they were acting on a command from a higher authority. "I got the order to sacrifice a human for Satan," Daniel insisted.

Self-styled vampire reveals British link

Friday February 1, 2002

The Guardian

A 23-year-old Satanist jailed yesterday in Germany for a gruesome, ritual Satanic killing, said that she became a vampire in London.

In testimony which exposes the bizarre world of Britain&#39;s underground occult groups, Manuela Ruda said that she swapped the "mortal" world for a life of blood-drinking and devil worship after working in a club in London which she said was frequented by "vampires and human beings".

Ruda, who said she had sold her soul to the devil, recalled nightly visits to cemeteries, ruins and woods during her time in Britain.

She has also revealed that she toured Scotland where she visited Tom Leppard - the so-called Leopard Man of Skye who is covered head to toe with a leopard tattoo.

Ruda and her husband, Daniel, were found guilty at a court in Bochum, western Germany, of killing a 33-year-old man by hitting him with a hammer and stabbing him 66 times. After they had killed him, the couple drank his blood.
    Wiz.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Claux: "With little hesitation on my part, I informed them that I had been robbing the graves of several Parisian gothic graveyards and mutilating the mummified remains. When asked the reason why I was storing stolen blood bags inside my refrigerator, I simply answered that I drank the blood on a regular basis. Working as a mortuary assistant for 10 months, I had been using my position as a means to fulfill a lifelong fantasy of mine :helpsmile:

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@1 February 2004 - 21:11
    Claux: "With little hesitation on my part, I informed them that I had been robbing the graves of several Parisian gothic graveyards and mutilating the mummified remains. When asked the reason why I was storing stolen blood bags inside my refrigerator, I simply answered that I drank the blood on a regular basis. Working as a mortuary assistant for 10 months, I had been using my position as a means to fulfill a lifelong fantasy of mine&nbsp; :helpsmile:

That guy was crazy it&#39;s extremely frightening to think that people like that can go unnoticed for so long. I guess he&#39;s a product of the society we live in because i&#39;m pretty sure that is not geneticly inherited.
    Wiz.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@1 February 2004 - 16:39

That guy was crazy it&#39;s extremely frightening to think that people like that can go unnoticed for so long. I guess he&#39;s a product of the society we live in because i&#39;m pretty sure that is not geneticly inherited.

I would have thought he would get a disease or infection openimg those graves.