Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask Uncle Pete

Poster
    well then kid, ask uncle pete questions about the world which have been bothering you. uncle pete will try and answer your questions to the best of his knowledge. will you start the fans please
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Why is Cherry Coke not produced in those really big bottles like all the other brands of coke?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Where exactly do all the little cheesy bits come from???
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Arcadia@30 January 2004 - 20:39
    Why is Cherry Coke not produced in those really big bottles like all the other brands of coke?
    It is.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    cherry coke isnt produced in big bottles because it is seen as one of the lesser liked brands of the coke monoply. therefore to make a decent profit on large bottles coke would have to sell loads of the stuff, you follow kid? which is weird cos people like cherry coke in small doses, in large amounts it is too sickly.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    What is the meaning of life?

Why is it impossible for horses to vomit?

Douglas Bader lost his legs in WWII due to a collision with another aircraft. Was this due to landing gear failure like many suggest?

How many adders live in the UK?

What do American&#39;s really think of the British?

More to follow...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@30 January 2004 - 20:41
    bacteria build up caused by your glands secreting fluids. a good wash every morning is advised.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@30 January 2004 - 20:41
    Where exactly do all the little cheesy bits come from???&nbsp; &nbsp;
    after all i clean it regularly with bleach and a brillo pad but half hour later the old gorgonzola is back.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+30 January 2004 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 30 January 2004 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@30 January 2004 - 20:41
    after all i clean it regularly with bleach and a brillo pad but half hour later the old gorgonzola is back. [/b][/quote]
    Try serving her with divorce papers...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    i wash so hard you should be able to eat yer lunch off it&#33;&#33; (lunch anyone??)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast