Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Convince Me

BANNED
    Originally posted by ck-uk@31 January 2004 - 07:26
    The thing is mate your not having the last word,you're just proving your stupidity by the post

i guess that ^^^ is just my imagination then boss

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@31 January 2004 - 10:07
    did you try only with e+? it can be quite cpu/memory intensive compared to other mods.
    So you advice me to get rid of eMule plus ?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+31 January 2004 - 11:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 31 January 2004 - 11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@31 January 2004 - 07:26
    The thing is mate your not having the last word,you&#39;re just proving your stupidity by the post

i guess that ^^^ is just my imagination then boss [/b][/quote]
    Cheers mate

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by sharedholder+31 January 2004 - 11:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 31 January 2004 - 11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@31 January 2004 - 10:07
    did you try only with e+? it can be quite cpu/memory intensive compared to other mods.
    So you advice me to get rid of eMule plus ? [/b][/quote]
    well i use it and have no problems with it.
    But IMO its one demanding mods out there.
    Try the official one and if you have problems still then
    you know there is something up with either
    every emule, or your computer.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Emule oficiall client its still slow down my pc, i remember on the eMule Plus site it was some time ago a amd optimized version , where is gone ?

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    its not gone. Its just implemented into the one file. It will automaticallly detect your processor and adjust accordinly. Optimisation is disabled for dual processors as there are some bugs still need solving.
    How much does it slow the computer down? Out of ciouriosity how many found sources do you have? and files in list?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    BANNED
    I still use & have the amd version if you want it shareholder

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Isnt it a 1h version though? Theres no zlib aware protocol in that , so even if it works fine you&#39;ll be turned down by quite a lot of servers. Although there are still some who use it.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED
    Havent we have this before lol & i displayed an image

No mate i install the amd release then copy the latest plus binary files over,So i&#39;m using amd 1I

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    lol i definitely cant remember if i did.

anyway what your doing is just updating the exe file. Doing so wont keep out the AMD optimsations. Its not like the other files are whats needed for it, its all in the exe. Before 1i, there are two files, one which is for intel processors and non-optimisable processors. And the other for amd&#39;s (well most of them). If you download an non optimised version, and then update to 1i through binary update, then the previous version is overrided and replaced by the the new exe which optimises based on processor.

hope that wasnt jibberish

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast