Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideea For All Of You

A lot of us run personal websites good or bad, nice or ugly Why don't we get together and make a huge, kick ass P2P site or Kazaa Lite site ? Something like Zeropaid UTC or Slyck ? B)

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Not a bad idea but most of them are already running and work pretty good. or do you have nice new original ideas?

Why stick around p2p, how about something original
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Count me in.

If you want , probably don&#39;t.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    BANNED
    i donno i personally like hosting files

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    It could possibly be a good idea, however, if their is 5+ owners of the site, one of them are likely to get power hungery and just bring the site down with it..

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NightStalker@30 January 2004 - 16:46
    It could possibly be a good idea, however, if their is 5+ owners of the site, one of them are likely to get power hungery and just bring the site down with it..
    i donno about that well it better not happen

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot+30 January 2004 - 17:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Askjeevesbot @ 30 January 2004 - 17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NightStalker@30 January 2004 - 16:46
    It could possibly be a good idea, however, if their is 5+ owners of the site, one of them are likely to get power hungery and just bring the site down with it..&nbsp;
    i donno about that well it better not happen [/b][/quote]
    Let&#39;s say that one admin has control over the domain, one the hosting, one with programming, one with web design.. if they got into a argument and started threating each other, inevitably it could happen...

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    BANNED
    eh if it came down to that then i would just back out

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    thats why you dont choose naive one&#39;s to handle it. There are always criterias for joining and each person&#39;s wavelength has to match unless you are a genius so your snobbishness can be tolerated.

In any case, its not a random pick.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@30 January 2004 - 18:01
    thats why you dont choose naive one&#39;s to handle it. There are always criterias for joining and each person&#39;s wavelength has to match unless you are a genius so your snobbishness can be tolerated.

In any case, its not a random pick.
    Even the best of friends get into fights every once in a while..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast