Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cs Tips

Poster
    i just got started playign cs again a couple days ago and although im not doing bad, im not doing good either....today, i just got recruited into a cal-o clan w00t. we had a scrim and we got pwned. i was doing horrible in the 2nd round of the match....1-6....but the best guy in the clan was 2-4 so... but anyways....when using ak47 and m4, you aim neck right? and w/ mp5 you aim head right? any tips from youe xpert?

2. Games   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    with the ak 47 aim to the top bit of the chest because the recoil is high this will usually resort in a h-s

also with m4 use 3-4 bullet bursts into the chest and that should usually kill them

with mp5 just run and shoot and hope for the best
    yea aiming at the ehad while moving can be a bit of a hit and miss affair but it will garuntee u losing less hp and mayb some kills

all i can think of now

3. Games   -   #3
    Yup , using any rifles like: m4a(my favorite), aka, sg5, aug always try shooting at the chest, 3-6 taps really fast on you mouse would be fine. Don't hold it cause it can screw up or aim. You can also try crouching to better your aim but your also easyer to get shot so you have to kill them instantly.

For SMG's like:mp5, ump, mac, p90, tmp, try running side to side while aiming at there chest or head. You can hold your mouse here and spry. SMGs are only good for close up range. Remember the ammo running out quite fast.

For AWP, it's best to shot them at the chest, they die at once, and once you shot changed to your secondary weapon and changed back to primary it reloads faster. And if you changed to your secondary weapon you move faster also. You have to always move.

For shotguns i don't really use them.

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    my tip...... just shoot the basturd...

5. Games   -   #5
    Double Agent
    also when somebody is shooting the crap outta u, hit jump once and then quickly find ur foe and then shoot him in the head

jumping will throw off aim and will give u ample of time to fight back

6. Games   -   #6
    Twist3r
    if your going to spray with a AK then aim lower, but if u shoot in bursts then aim neck, for M4 just aim for head because it has such a low recoil,

thats what i do and it sorta works

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Here is a tip. I went to this server last night with that headshot mod(Only can shoot the head). That mod is good practice. I was kickin everyone's ass. I was playing some guys in the D$C clan(I brought my boys ), and that headshot mod really increased my accuracy. Each time I saw a guy, I knew to aim high...it gave me a reason to aim high because you can't kill them unless it's a headshot( The mod makes the rest of your body invisible).

Try to find a server with that mod. Or make a dedicated server and put the mod up on it. It really does help with your headshots man..I mean it.

Towards the end of the match with like 12 guys, I had about 18 kills, 3 deaths, and was winning. I think one guy did beat me but...the point is...after playing with that mod for a couple of hours, I was unstopable. So find that mod, it will help you.

Oh and play those all the different "aim" maps, they are good practice. Play aim_akcolt(or whatever the damn name is...it has ak47s and m4a1s). Try the different teams and practice with each gun.

Also play Fy_pool_day. One of my all time favorites. I played that last night and left with 233 kills and 105 deaths. Not the best but hey...after playing several hours of it, you improve. The reason this is a good map is because the combat is close, and it will help you in future confrontations in maps like dust. Since when playing a map like dust and you die, then you have to wait a while most of the time without combat. Also when you do come back alive, you do have to travel to them .

So practice on "aim" maps and fy_pool_day or iceworld, it gives you a chance to practice with different guns, and constant combat.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@26 January 2004 - 00:24
    i just got started playign cs again a couple days ago and although im not doing bad, im not doing good either....today, i just got recruited into a cal-o clan w00t. we had a scrim and we got pwned. i was doing horrible in the 2nd round of the match....1-6....but the best guy in the clan was 2-4 so... but anyways....when using ak47 and m4, you aim neck right? and w/ mp5 you aim head right? any tips from youe xpert?
    find your favorite guns and master them
    learn how to use the flash
    master your fav maps
    stealth don't run out
    the rest is skill

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Controlled busts with all automatic rifes (Unless they jump out infront of you. In which case shoot till they stop moving&#33
    Most SMG's spray but you can be accurate with bursts.
    Pistols. Use when your primary weapon makes a clicking noise.
    Sniper Rifles. Use the first zoom only. Gives you a better view. Don't move and shoot because you will hit about 20ft to their side.
    Armor will protect you against SMG fire. Don't have much hope if someone fires an AWP at you.
    Crouching improves you aim.
    Circle round enemies shooting (Best with SMG's)
    Silencers reduce aim.

Can't think of much else off the top of my head. Hope that helped.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    @cade...i will look for a server like that...that would help...i treid playing aim map but for some reason my fps is at below 20 in aim map.
    he

some of these tips are very helpful but most of them are aim toward newb...not to disrespect anybody, but i know to aim chest w/ ak and neck/head w/ m4 and mp5...i know to burst...i usually do a 1-2 shot burst...i know not to run and shoot.....guess ill go back to find some aim map

thank you all for replying

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast