Thread: Making Kazaa The Ultimate

hey, i was just thinking about all of the people who cannot deal with kazaa or kazaa lite and if some of us would chip in to make our own kazaa then everybody could use it, our downloads will download faster, more users would be on there and best of all... we can put anything we want on there. maybe we should make our own kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    WTF? It is what we make it now, it's our files that are shared. What do you mean?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i mean that if we just make another kazaa that runs on all of the networks or something then we can make a better kazaa!!!!!! one that people will be glad of.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by cooldude_83@31 January 2004 - 03:47
    i mean that if we just make another kazaa that runs on all of the networks or something then we can make a better kazaa!!!!!! one that people will be glad of.
    http://www.somesoftware.com
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    well that didn't help none

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+31 January 2004 - 04:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 31 January 2004 - 04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-cooldude_83@31 January 2004 - 03:47
    i mean that if we just make another kazaa that runs on all of the networks or something then we can make a better kazaa&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; one that people will be glad of.
    http://www.somesoftware.com [/b][/quote]
    what was the point in this?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by cooldude_83+31 January 2004 - 03:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cooldude_83 @ 31 January 2004 - 03:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@31 January 2004 - 04:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-cooldude_83
    @31 January 2004 - 03:47
    i mean that if we just make another kazaa that runs on all of the networks or something then we can make a better kazaa&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; one that people will be glad of.

http://www.somesoftware.com
    what was the point in this? [/b][/quote]
    Oh, sorry. There is a word filter on the site I linked to (I had no prior knowledge of this) so it was replaced with another page. Suffice to say that a &#39;Kazaa alternative&#39; shall be here shortly.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.