Thread: Suprnova. What?

Poster
    I just got back from a holiday with the family.
    And told my brother about suprnova.org......

It seems like he put in suprnova.com and its a site wher you have to pay for....

I found this supr strange...

Anyway just a bit of info for those who didnt know

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    No no...

I know the site....
    Its just my bro lives in a different country and I told him about suprnova.org...
    When I left to come back to my country he wrote me a e-mail saying it costs money.... I check the link that he sent and it was suprnova.com.......

I was wondering if anyone else has ever made this mistake and actually paid to join

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    it think that the new people that are barely gettting into filesharing could make a mistake of it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I guess someone could make the mistake. But I won't pay a dime for something i think should be free... I do sometimes choose to donate but thats only if i like the program/site.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Fasttracker A
    In this day and age its able to get nearly anything cheaper next to free or free with a little seaching on the net.
    Dont give into the cycle that is lazy ,Ill have my man CPU tell you about the trials and tribulations.
    Call it "The Tau of Cpu".

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    it pisses me off that they even copyed the same name!!!
    Oh well if any newbie is reading this topic make sure to check out org. and not the .com version

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    "In this day and age its able to get nearly anything cheaper next to free or free with a little seaching on the net.
    Dont give into the cycle that is lazy ,Ill have my man CPU tell you about the trials and tribulations.
    Call it "The Tau of Cpu". "

What Tau (do you mean Tao?) and trials and tribulations of CPU are you talking about? Sounds interesting, link me up. Btw, it's mogbit. I already know most everything can be compromised from the net, but it'd help to have such a guide you mention. heh