Thread: Tmpgenc Settings

Poster
    If somebody could post a pic of tmpgenc 2.58 settings it would help me out alot. My Enviroment settings is messed up i think, i was messing around with it and everytime i try to encode a movie it will it encode the whole movie but at the top of the screen where it says percent done it will be at 50 percent but the movie is finish on the screen but tmpgenc encodes the movie but it will have some extra space to fill in.

I will be back to show you a pic of what im talking about, it may take awile because i have to encode a movie to show you but if you have any ideas or answer post it. Thanxs

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2

don't worry about any you don't have, just match the ones you do have

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    yea i have all of them checks but im still having the same problem.take a look

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    It's the priority of those environmental settings you want to look at, rather than just if they're checked or not.

Also, you can get back to the default settings at any time by right-clicking any of the plug-ins and choosing resest to recommended settings.

edit: you could just try re-installing TMPGEnc and see if that helps if you haven't already. It's an odd problem...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    yea i have all of them checks but im still having the same problem.take a look

after i put a file into tmpgenc this is what i get

then after i encode it this is what i get

do you see i stil have alot too go and the movie is finish on the screen

plez help me :helpsmile:

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    never seen that error

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    muchpl2 can you please post pictures of your tmpgenc seting , i seen the one you posted before can you post the other settings? :helpsmile:

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    thats the only one, I had a huge pic that I took with a camera that I was useing but h20 converted it to a gif some time ago
    have you tried to remove bad frames with movie fixer, worth a shot, personaly I always run it befor I take the time to encode

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    this happens with all the movies i try to encode so its not the movie it has to do something with the settings :helpsmile: