Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Return Of The King Screener!

Originally posted by freak+31 January 2004 - 23:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freak @ 31 January 2004 - 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by newcster68@31 January 2004 - 23:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-freak
    @31 January 2004 - 16:35
    the dvd-scr of return of the king is on suprnova... Its under action&#33;

That is not Return of the King..and if it is it&#39;s in spanish..just look at the file name when u attempt to download it...Don&#39;t know why u all aint gettin it from me on kazaalite..I added my supernode and not 1 person is jumping on it.

hmm... that&#39;s wierd i downloaded a rotk dvd-scr from suprnova and it was in english. But I went back to suprnova and nows it&#39;s gone [/b][/quote]
    can you post a screenshot

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    I downloaded the screener from suprnova.org and the quality is great. Great picture, greatsound and its in spanish

DELETED

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    So the only programs I need then are the TMPGenc authorizer and Nero and I&#39;ll be set to burn it to a dvd?

Also, is Suprnova the only reliable torrent site out there? I used to find some at a few other torrent sites but now the only one I actually can find stuff on is suprnova, anyone got any others that they use?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Nogimics@1 February 2004 - 12:07
    I downloaded the screener from suprnova.org and the quality is great. Great picture, greatsound and its in spanish&nbsp; &nbsp;

DELETED
    IIIIIIIIIIII...told u it was in spanish...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123